No announcement yet.

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expect an update sunday, I know its past the end of the month but I worked from the 28th til today, getting ready to head down to work on it for the weekend

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I eagerly await the YouTube videos featuring this thing spanking Corvettes n' shit, with closeups of their horrified faces.

Once it's installed and running reliably, strengthen the chassis and build that bad boy up!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Did you hit a wall?
        My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

no, just been busy, trying to get my suby ready for summer first, needs new suspension and clutch, then its back to ordering stuff for cb, wont be working on the car for a few weeks, all I can do right now is fab work, and once all thats done I will order some parts, install then order more etc, it won't be ready by july though, which is why I am getting my subaru ready

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

fool. i aint worried about your Subie. get your CB work done 1st. lol.

Comment

lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

How have I not seen this?

All I can do is give you two thumbs up for how epic this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  I think y'all speak for everyone, 'cause... I mean... Look at... Awww shit, I think y'all know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm loving the progress just as everyone else is, and I always had this idea (just thought about using a LS1 instead of a RB25-DET), just didn't think anyone has the balls to do it; well having the balls yeah, but not this soon. Keep up the good work.

Y'all can quote me on this; after I get my house situated, and enjoy my H-swap for a year or two, I'm going to do this.
                  lol i almost dropped my bigblock 460 i have laying around in after the last 4 f20s i had melted the ringlands, due to a really effed up s300 chip. something malfunctioned that kept recalibrating to a reg basemap no where near the needed parameters for the f20. couldnt figure it out till i used someone elses laptop to connect to it. every time i connected my old laptop it would say all is well so i couldnt for the life of me fig it out right away. so got another s300 and all is good with the 5th engine. but mark my words if this one blows from something other than my beating the everloving sh*T outta it then im dropping the 460 in. love the build man sweet deal.

Comment

why not give up after 4 engines you ask, i effin love the f20bs so much fun, and the fact that i spank stock k20s all day is also fun. plus there isnt any body where i live with an f20b in their cb or cd, i like being diff. yea i know loads of people have already done it but not where i live.

Comment

What's at least the gist of what's actually done so far?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Did you abandon ship?

What's up with your swap yo?
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

nope still going, just a lot slower then before, I am focusing on myself and getting my subaru ready for the warm season, by doing maintenance, and getting new suspension and a few exterior pieces, then I will focus on the car more

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

ok plans have changed, I am still getting my Subaru ready for the warm season but my friend is joining the army and he is the only person I know where the car is located so I will be focusing 100% on the car to get it to a rolling state so I can move it back to my place, what I mean by rolling is having the engine/trans and rear end fully mounted along with suspension, so these next 3 days will be busy a hell for me, I already have everything cut out of the rear so all I will need to do I weld in the new stuff, I hope, if I have to cut more out it won't be very much

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Ya know....

If this works, and you get this thing together....you're gonna be pretty famous. Like magazine famous.

Are you ready for it?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Ya know....

If this works, and you get this thing together....you're gonna be pretty famous. Like magazine famous.

Are you ready for it?

yyyeeeaaaaaa......no..lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X