No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the rest of the lines done except the split line to the rear. I can't find a metric flare nut t fitting on the shelf so I'm going to have to order it. Otherwise it should be ready to prime and bleed.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

More progress

Comment

I want to delete all the wires and connectors I don't need. So I'm going to pull the entire harness and remove them properly so I don't mess up any circuits. When I did it with my Neon back in the day I lost intermittent wipers lol.

Comment

looks automagic to me =\

edit. ahhh i see above the A2M swap in progress. =D nice carry on and keep up the good work

frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

It's been a manual for a year and a half lol.

Comment

The picture you posted is 3 years old

Comment

^^^^ ohhh shiets I like the progress!

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Man, that's a lot of work!

I have that same shop light. Bitch gets HOT.

Comment

Just found out about the Halo Master Chief Collection, so I ordered an Xbox. Hopefully I can convince my pops to do the same all we can play like we did 10 years ago.

Comment

Finally got the harness out in one piece! I need to clean and then onto the harness. Not necessarily a wire tuck, but getting rid of all the left over stuff and I want the whole engine to have one plug so it's easier to maintenance.

Comment

I have major respect for the work here, you are really going all out with this. I love seeing (and doing) these types of projects. Keep the photos coming.

I wish I could have the space and time to do that to my CB when I had it.
                        Last edited by XCRN; 11-02-2014, 12:09 AM.
                        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Thanks man! It's not easy to clean it because it has to be wiped. A pressure washer would be fantastic right now. Oh well... I'm excited and anxious about the wiring. The car is going to be lights, wipers, and engine.

Comment

And it's going to be put on hold this week. I'm on business trips and vacation starting next weekend until almost February.

Comment

I don't think people realize the hours required to do something like this. I certainly don't but I can't wait to do the same to my car! Especially when the engine is out you always want to start doing other things in there like welding holes closed, painting the bay, re-routing reservoirs and lines, etc.

Please keep the pics coming!

Comment

I couldn't believe they didn't break the harness up more. All the wires under the hood mines the engine and all the wires that run across the firewall are one massive harness. It was a pain. But I'm stoked, the only thing in my engine bay now are fuel lines lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X