• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its music man. Lol

Comment

faithfully

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Ohhhhh alex. You stand by me. I'm forever yours.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
          Its music man. Lol
          Yeah, but that would just sound odd coming from me though.

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
          Ohhhhh alex. You stand by me. I'm forever yours.

3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

got my axle fixed, well i replaced the one that was spittn grease. but it was the other one that has gone bad. so this thursday morn, im replacing that one. got my mudd flaps on. changed the oil, changed the tranny oil as well. only one quart inside of it..... installed my hid's, went with 4300k instead of 6k. got my brake lights fixed and all other wiring. and installed new back seat today on my down time. pick up my new front seats on saturday morning. and on friday night i go pick up my new h22 swap. its an obd2, so i gotta convert the dizzy and fuel rail. and if Zacks h22 go's south, picken that one up off him as well. could allways use extra parts, plus a youroooo R intake mandifolds.....

Comment

Damn, I need to start saving for an H..........shit!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                got my axle fixed, well i replaced the one that was spittn grease. but it was the other one that has gone bad. so this thursday morn, im replacing that one. got my mudd flaps on. changed the oil, changed the tranny oil as well. only one quart inside of it..... installed my hid's, went with 4300k instead of 6k. got my brake lights fixed and all other wiring. and installed new back seat today on my down time. pick up my new front seats on saturday morning. and on friday night i go pick up my new h22 swap. its an obd2, so i gotta convert the dizzy and fuel rail. and if Zacks h22 go's south, picken that one up off him as well. could allways use extra parts, plus a youroooo R intake mandifolds.....
                definitely snag my old euro r stuff charlie, aem fuel rail/hondata intake mani gasket/s2000 throttle body port matched and the manifold is modded for obd1 injectors and stuff
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

one h22 at a time...... but im waiting to hear from Zack on monday as to what he's gonna do..... but im prolly gonna pick his motor up. cause that would be the easiest way to convert my obd2 to 1... with some performance mods at the same time. just dont wanna use or depend on any of the internals, that are mostlikely purdy worn out......

Comment

Would an obd1 JDM fuel rail help ya out? It's got the fuel inlet on the drivers side. Let me know, I'll sell it super cheap.

Comment

well the nice thing about working 24/6, means no alarm clock. so its 240am and i just finished up the wiring for the trunk system. didnt get a chance to tune it. but atleast its done..... but i'll tell ya one things for sure...... a DA9's trunk is a rattle box...... oh well, guess i'll handle that before the meet on saturday. off to bed before the wife wakes up and finds me not there.

Comment

I heard joser was going to be in seattle, he staying at your place alex?
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

http://web.me.com/nguyenkathy/PSYCHO/AnneXaxouthap.html
                          for all of your enjoyments!! My friend dons ex girl...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                            http://web.me.com/nguyenkathy/PSYCHO/AnneXaxouthap.html
                            for all of your enjoyments!! My friend dons ex girl...
                            hmmmm
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                              hmmmm
                              the bitch is straight NUTS. the website is all about her craziness...
                              \SO spread that shit arounD!!! repost that link everytime you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                                hmmmm
                                You KNOW you want that ass Keith.

Call her.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X