• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im slow, but I get there

New front tires & wheel locks

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I went to the same place I got the previous set, had the owner pull the receipt. I got them on 5/20/2008!
    Last edited by DCB7; 05-04-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Denso o2 sensor, coolant temp. sensor+rewire to dist., battery terminal re-wire and compression test (thanks to oyajicool)

Compression test: Cylinder#1 - 170
      #2 - 160
      #3 - 161
      #4 - 175

and some pics:

Last edited by DCB7; 05-10-2013, 03:50 PM. Reason: sensor name

Comment

Nice photos.

Checked the box of O2 sensor and I realize I was wrong saying that "I gave you, NGK sensor".

It was Denso!!
        A&P-IA

Comment

I prefer the Denso one myself.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
            Nice photos.

Checked the box of O2 sensor and I realize I was wrong saying that "I gave you, NGK sensor".

It was Denso!!
            Thanks! I'll change that. I haven't been having any rough idle last couple days either

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
            I prefer the Denso one myself.
            ok, cool, Denso it is then

Everything still on the up and up. Engine still getting better

Comment

Clean ride man, do you remember what springs you used to get that drop?
              im liking the rake it gave you.

Comment

another rosewood hells yea love this color rare af

Comment

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
                  Thanks! I'll change that. I haven't been having any rough idle last couple days either

ok, cool, Denso it is then

Everything still on the up and up. Engine still getting better
                  Why change if it is working.....?
                  A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
                    Why change if it is working.....?
                    No, I changed/edited the post and parts list, from NGK to Denso. Its working great as far as I know, even feels a little more 'torqy'.

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                    another rosewood hells yea love this color rare af

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
                    Clean ride man, do you remember what springs you used to get that drop?
                    im liking the rake it gave you.
                    Well, these are the ones I used. Thanks

Last edited by DCB7; 05-11-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Had my upper control arms shaved and reinforced couple weeks ago

Comment

right on, thanks for the pic man that made the search for those springs 100% easier

clean work on the UCA, but why do it? im not too well versed in suspension so I'm at a loss there lol

Comment

right on, thanks for the pic man that made the search for those springs 100% easier

clean work on the UCA, but why do it? im not too well versed in suspension so I'm at a loss there lol
                          You got it that time bud?

Or you can try these instead

Suspension & Wheels:

STR 502's 15x8 +25 3" lip w/Falken 195/60/15's & 60mm extended lugs
                          Koni STR.T shocks with Megan Racing coilover sleeves
                          ingalls 35700 front camber kit. no rear camber kit for now, I'll just suck it up and take the negative camber wear like a man lol

Suspension:
                          F&F type 2 coilovers
                          KS traction control bar
                          Wicked Tuning rear camber kit
                          custom 3 point strut bar front
                          eBay rear strut bar
                          205/50/15 Toyo Proxees R888 for the front
                          205/50/15 Nankang tires for the rear (cheap rollers)
                          EDIT: my bad
                          Last edited by DCB7; 03-22-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

what?? i didnt say anything to be an asshole dude

i asked why you shaved the arms because i dont understand the reason for doing it, im not well versed in suspension mods like that i just understand the basics of it..

and why did you quote my MRT's list of hopeful suspension mods? if your saying my camber comment was being an asshole that wasnt my intent, i meant like i'll have to deal with it until i can do something about it, i used the saying "take it like a man" as a reference to me having to take the negative wear and not complain because its a concious decision to not get a rear kit in June
                            Last edited by CB7DX420; 05-11-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

well if the car is lowered with camber kit in front the control arm will hit the fender well. Ive not found a definite solution on this site or elsewhere.
                              So Ive taken measures to eliminate the problem and ensure safety. So far its working good, and a decent ride quality.

Your MRT list shows the results of research, down to the name brand and part number on the camber kit, and the requirement of a custom 3 point bar; so naturally I figured you were messing with me over my mediocre set up

Comment

Oh no man i wasnt tryin to be a dick or anything.

i dont see anything wrong with cutting for clearance and welding em for reinforcement, they do that on low riders all the time and those bounce all day without breaking.

I just have a few good friends that mod these CB's that's all, i didnt know the UCA would hit when its lowered, that means ive got alot more reading to do

and btw, my parts are just selected by good reviews from other people and the camber kit was selected for its minimal degree of corection because id rather have a little negative camber in the front than positive camber, as for the 3 point, thats all on my "pipe dream" of a goal list lol i doubt ill ever be able to put in the R&D to make a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X