X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rebuild

Comment

Any updates?

I was really hoping to see you get this back together.

Comment

Comming together really nicely

Comment

Got another used hood and got the front pulled straight

couple months later was rearended in stop and go traffic on the highway, by another black Silverado, newer model this time, from Texas. We drove to the nearest bank and he gave me 200 on the spot and we called it even.

went to my go to bodyshop, been going for 10 years, good guy, little league coach. Smokes too much tho, cant breathe in the office. Prices cant be beat though and the work is good. Basically back to how it was. Adding trunk and rear bumper to list.

Tow loop punched a hole in the bumper. Been running it Mad Max ever since (Mel Gibson) Engine still pulling strong

Current:

also, couple months after that a impala in the lane left of me didn't look and jumped over, banged up my driver side front fender and scuffed up the rim, brake rotor also seems warped. They took off. Doesn't look that bad. Adding another fender

Comment

The repairs are looking good!

It sucks that you keep running into bad luck. But, your car still looks great! Better than mine did after I "fixed" it.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks. Could be worse I guess. Can't seem to get around to a paint job, lol.

Im glad its still running okay. Now I have vibration braking at high speed, and a wobble when coming to a stop. I have to drive to compensate till I check that out, probably rotors. Might try Brembo if it is

Comment

B-pillar

straightened out the b-pillar trim, and got the glass to stop popping out at the corner, but still have to help it stay on track at the top. the Clip from glass to regulator may be cracked

old pic:

Comment

wheel refresh

Used Duplicolor Hypersilver kit

before

Turns out it was clear overspray from a paintjob on the previous ride on the lip

after

also put 2 new tires on the front. Nexen Nfera's SU1
                  Last edited by DCB7; 12-01-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

picked this up yesterday

Comment

CB7 to CD5 conversion

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post3264285

... ^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X