DCB7 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man
    I couldn't find any info on it either. I just used a heat gun and a flat head
    And I used some black silicone to re-seal it

Comment

Comment

cl calipers

Last edited by DCB7; 06-03-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

So...
          Im doing a painting for my cousin, and last night, unexpectedly, he gave me these as an advance payment

All 4 in good condition, 5 lug though, so I'll have to let them go. Came off a 07 Accord

Also received condenser fan from Fleetw00d

Comment

Comment

Shift boot

Got genuine leather (vinyl) shift boot with yellow stitching

BEFORE:

After
              Last edited by DCB7; 04-15-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I did a painting of the car today. I used to watch Overhaulin back in the day with Chip Foose, and I always wanted to try one

just a quick one

Comment

Very nice dude. Almost looks like your sig pic. I had to take a second look!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Very nice, indeed.
                    A&P-IA

Comment

Wow that painting turned out great! Cool to see the progress of it.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Very nice dude. Almost looks like your sig pic. I had to take a second look!
                        haha. Thanks man

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
                        Very nice, indeed.
                        I appreciate it

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                        Wow that painting turned out great! Cool to see the progress of it.
                        Cool. My pleasure.
                        The next one if any should be better. I think I got the hang of it

Comment

Went to the store, everything fine, came out and click, everything cut off. I was familiar with it, because a guy got me for a master relay job one time when it was just a bad battery ground wire.

Got a new battery. Interstate. Tried to change sway bar bushings, the ones they sent me were too small

Got some tan leather DA headrests

But the CL ones match up much better with my interior, so I'm putting them in the classifieds in case anyone is interested

Now I have to fix my power window master switch, and install alarm

Comment

I love your painting and how are those lowering springs treating you? Is it Lowering Spring on Stock suspension or aftermarket shocks with lowering springs?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I guess they're treating me as good as they can. I got kyb exel-g shocks with them, they will hold me till I can upgrade, but I hit a hard bump going around a corner the other day, and I think one camber kit shifted. Now I have a little annoying rattle sometimes on the passenger side. I'll have to get it re-aligned.

What's up? you gave up on the rosewood?

Comment

Excalibur found underbody rust and had too much body work for repair so, we are swapping everything over to the Black Swan. The new CB7 is rust free and its an EX 5sp I'm second owner and first owner in NJ. H23A swap will be done around September. Right now we are doing cosmetic swap and Suspension upgrades :-) follow me on the progress.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                                X