Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought of this, but CPmike is most likely not coming because of his new job, his boss taking a vacation during the time the meet occurs, etc and so he has to be there to open shop blah blah....

Anyhow, he was the one compiling the list of cell phone #'s I believe...he took over, JDMcb7 was doing it before.

What is the exact purpose of this cell phone list? Because if you're driving down wit ur crew, you best have these numbers already and the only persons outside this crew that you'd need in terms of numbers should be JDMcb7 and/or shawn.hayden so you can find out what's the status of the meet, any changes, etc. As long as you make it to the meet, you can get whomever's cell phone #'s from there. I am not going to post up everyone's cell #'s for everyone to see, don't make sense too.

Anyways, someone inform me why this needs to be done. I don't quite see the point when u can get whomever's cell # at the meet, as long as u make it there.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

well the last meet i went to, we were all met up in the mall parking lot, and 97lude was late... and nobody had his number, and he didnt have ours... eventually we saw him driving down in the other lot so i got in my car and had to chase him down to tell him where we were all meeting.

idk, i figured it would be good to have... and it wasnt intended for everybody to have, i wasnt going to post it- it was only for the couple people in charge, to get in contact with stragglers and whatnot.
      Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-18-2005, 01:33 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i'm still making plans to attend, deciding now if i want to drive up or fly up...flying just seems alot more safe and it'd only be like $50 more with little chance of a towing bill for some freak accident or whatever.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Midnite:
          You could ride up with another Florida person that's going to the meet, but it would be tight if you can drive up so we can check out your car.

CPmike:

I was just curious as to why, but I guess there is some point to it. I would think that shawn.hayden or JDMcb7 would want to compile phone numbers, since they are the ones that originated this meet and I would guess would be there to welcome everyone. Could one of you two post up with your plans on this phone list? I can get you some numbers. Also, Mike could you send both of the your accumulated list thus far. Thanks. If you can still make it, by all means come
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 03-18-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Anyone in the TN area wanna host 5 people from FL? I dont think any of us have plans for a hotel yet, so was just wondering if there was still any space left at someones house. Or anybody come through with a good, safe hotel? Or where is everyone staying at, since split between 5 FL people.. it wouldnt be too bad of a price im sure.

Comment

I'm compiling a cell phone list only to be given to myself and the two originators of this meet (JDMCB7 and shawn.hayden). Please PM or email me at aranafrancisco@hotmail.com with your:

Forum username, first name, cell phone # and state your coming from.

Thanks.

Comment

I have 19 contact infos, keep them coming please...

Comment

Hey, I'll definitely be there.

The old lady and I are rolling out of Milwaukee on Thursday night the 7th. Staying overnight near Indy and doing some visiting on the way to Nashville on Friday.

We're staying at the Best Western Convention Center downtown Friday and Saturday nights. Our plans are hitting downtown on Friday night and Saturday if anybody wants to hook up. Looks like downtown will be fun and tourist-y.

Is there anything going on at NextGear outside of us meeting up there? Looks like they host shows all the time. Do they know we're coming?
                  Bart: What's your name?
                  Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

First off, nextgear is not what you think it is. So far since they opened there have been 3 shows...a scion show, a nextgear show, and ours will be the 3rd. Nextgear is not an actual garage, it is a shop in the damn mall. I dont know if they know about us coming or not, i just know i dont like some of em cuz of some past bullshit. But anyway. Still looking forward to the meet. Hope to see you guys there!
                    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                    4.0L I-6 2WD
                    293k miles, still running strong.
                    Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

bump for excitement

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1
                        Nextgear is not an actual garage, it is a shop in the damn mall. I dont know if they know about us coming or not, i just know i dont like some of em cuz of some past bullshit.
                        Even better. I went to a meet at Bellvue mall back when they were doing it every week (taped off the parking lot). The parking lot is a good size with enough room to get in and out easily for food runs etc.

Comment

Allright, I'm out.

My father-in-law is going to have back surgery on the Friday the 8th. He's going to have steel rods put in place to fuse 3 lower vertebra. My wife asks that I be around so that means no trip to Nashville for me. Boo.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

thats no good man wish u could be there but priorities are priorities so good luck with that

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

Hey guys, I won't be updating the list as often as I have been, I'm working on y car to prep it for the meet. I want to install all the suspension/brake components I have for it, get it aligned, etc. I just finished cleaning out the interior, as in scrubbing the floorpan don't ask why...I just had to...I'll be rolling down to TN with no carpet. I think I'll put the front seats in and the rear and throw some floor mats. Man I'm tired....

Comment

Keep sending me contact info if you are coming for sure (forum username, first name, state, cell phone #)... I have 22 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X