Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump before bed

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
      that list is ginormous, all of you better show up. the only bad thing about having so many people is that im not gonna get to meet everybody, and its going to be hard to remember names... at the last large meet i went to, steve was thinking about doing nametags, but it never happened... this time its a necessity IMO.
      hahaha I'll bring my wal-mart ID badge.... and Im all for a hotel party... I'll be 21 for 3 days woohoo!
      Seattle Silver crew #5
      Member of the Midwest Car Club.
      ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

woah bump was about to fall off the first page of the forum

The Chronicles.

Comment

i edited your post and added a couple things, two people under Mayberry4thgen and i added a few firstnames.
          coo...I'll copy this new list onto my laptop (in case we lose this thread) and also the reason I try to put first names with the cb7tuner usernames was for the reason that we could print the list off and related first names to usernames and/or you could you this to make name tags accordingly.

BTW....I bought many goodies tonight for my cb7 Mayberry knows my excitement...I'm gonna sleep like a baby Want to get them all in before the TN meet.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

If everyone's not careful you may find me driving est 10 hours, 11 minutes and 644.06 miles for this meet from Dallas.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
              If everyone's not careful you may find me driving est 10 hours, 11 minutes and 644.06 miles for this meet from Dallas.

"DO IT"
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I did the trek from Nashville to Houston back in '01 or '02 for a HS meet back in the day...

Comment

suck it up. lol... me, mayberry and doctorcipher, one way:

Total Est. Time: 14 hours, 37 minutes Total Est. Distance: 946.97 miles

2000 miles in one weekend, gonna be fun. i hope this is inspiration to other people who are considering it, but thinking its too far... who cares!! itll be so awesome to see cb7 people from the other side of the country (im gonan be meeting florida people, and im from NY/NJ, go figure)...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Ok so I finally got some hotel info. I called the Courtyard Marriot downtown and got a "group" rate for 15 rooms with 4 people it would be $124 per night. I looked at some other places that were cheaper and got some horrible (rats, bugs in beds etc) reviews on them. I'm not to sure that we are getting much of a discount at this rate, but I guess some is better than none. There is one problem though. The lady I spoke with said that I would need to put my credit card up to cover any cancellations, and quite frankly I don't trust anyone but myself with my credit. What I am going to try to do is see if we can set aside 15 rooms until a certain date, and I will leave it up to you guys to call and make arrangements. Again the problem will be someone in each room will have to front a credit card in case of problems or cancellations. I need some input into this matter so I can get this lodging situation taken care of.
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

hmm... giving your card number for a group rate is REALLY risky. i say just provide everybody with the name and number of a local hotel, with price info, and let everybody pick people to stay with, and let them work out calling for the room. im already planning on staying with my friends that im coming down with, im sure most of you here have friends from somewhere on the site that you talk to, who you wouldnt mind splitting a room with... then as people group up and reserve rooms, we can make a list of room numbers where everyone is staying. :shrugs:

edit: we also need to compile a cell phone number list, if people have them. and also fill in the rest of those missing firstnames... it would be embarrassing calling someone being like "hi, this is cpmike calling... is this 987654321?" when i get a chance im gonna start IMing/PMing people and working on the list.
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-17-2005, 03:22 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hmm... giving your card number for a group rate is REALLY risky. i say just provide everybody with the name and number of a local hotel, with price info, and let everybody pick people to stay with, and let them work out calling for the room. im already planning on staying with my friends that im coming down with, im sure most of you here have friends from somewhere on the site that you talk to, who you wouldnt mind splitting a room with... then as people group up and reserve rooms, we can make a list of room numbers where everyone is staying. :shrugs:

edit: we also need to compile a cell phone number list, if people have them. and also fill in the rest of those missing firstnames... it would be embarrassing calling someone being like "hi, this is cpmike calling... is this 987654321?" when i get a chance im gonna start IMing/PMing people and working on the list.
                        CPMike: I agree with you on your lodging idea, basically everyone group together on their own and split the costs. We can work together on getting at least first names of people with their usernames. You can work on that cell phone list. I think that the putting names with room #'s is a good idea as well....we can start this now as people make reservations or do it when we get to the hotel by using the cell phone list and making a room # list then.

JDMcb7: Could you please get the hotel address, prices, how many beds per room, etc. Thanks. I will post this info at the top of the list I made when you post back with this.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Everyone should stay at Opryland Hotel. I'll ask my mom and see how much rooms are there... she works for the hotel.

Comment

i agree but that would require lots of ducketts
                            (aka money)

The Chronicles.

Comment

I've already started a list like this, and I will continue to compile one. I am going to try and make a meet thread tommorrow morning so I can help keep this all organized.
                              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

suck it up. lol... me, mayberry and doctorcipher, one way:
                                Total Est. Time: 14 hours, 37 minutes Total Est. Distance: 946.97 miles
                                add me Im roll with u guys out there so it will be cpmike,mayberry,doctoricpher, and one way from ny/nj

Comment

Working...
                                X