Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
    Days Inn is as low as $42/night.
    it have bugs? hahaha...i'm not kidding BTW
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'm just throwing out ideas.

I called there and its 2 double beds for $51/night and its 11 miles from the meet.

Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I'm just throwing out ideas.

I called there and its 2 double beds for $51/night and its 11 miles from the meet.

sounds good if it's liveable...

Comment

I did some asking around this morning and everone I talked to said the same thing:

There's a good part of downtown and a seedy part of downtown and the difference is obvious when seen. Avoid the seedy part. Out near Opryland is another good area to be, but the hotels are about $100-$250/night.

This place looks badass, except for the price:
          Wyndham Union Station- Nashville

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I remember seeing that place last time I was down in nashville.

AWSOME hotel!! and I only saw the outside
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Ok guys April 9th isn't really that far away. Everyone should decide if that cheap motel is what everyone wants....I mean shit most people prolly will be up half the night drinking or talking and not doing much sleeping at all. Anyways, like I was saying someone should prolly start getting in touch with EVERYONE and figuring out who is SERIOUSLY going and start coming up with lists of roommates and shit. Not trying to boss you men around or anything but I just thought everyone might look a little silly showing up to a motel and standing around trying to figure out who was rooming with who. If anyone is coming in groups they should post it on here and so forth or even small groups/couples so it will be easier. Just trying to help you guys out....I know how much of procrastinators men can be...lol!

Comment

Cool thing is, I work for a large travel agency.

We do groups travel, meetings, etc. along with our corporate and leisure business.

I can get us a block of rooms at a hotel and most likely a better rate than if we were to all book individually.

Everybody would be responsible for paying for their own rooms and I think we could work out different payments.

If we want to pursue this, I would need a location (or area, I could pick the hotel) and an idea of how many rooms we would need. I could then talk to our Meetings people, see what's available and get an idea of cost.

If we're interested, don't everybody reply to me individually! I think cpmike was collecting names... anyway, please, one person contact me.
                Bart: What's your name?
                Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

bump

fell off the first page, so: Bump.

Comment

fell off the first page, so: Bump.
                    Thanks for looking into hotels Accordianate and GrayCar. If someone takes the initiative and finds a decent hotel/motel for a fair price I'll show up and pay my share. I'll have my crew of 3-4 people for a room already.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayCar
                      Cool thing is, I work for a large travel agency.

Accor?
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I did some asking around this morning and everone I talked to said the same thing:

There's a good part of downtown and a seedy part of downtown and the difference is obvious when seen. Avoid the seedy part. Out near Opryland is another good area to be, but the hotels are about $100-$250/night.[/URL]
                        That area on the map if I remember correctly isn't really that bad an area. See where it says "Fairview" on that map... I used to live near there. It's redneck as hell but it's not ghetto.

Look up hotels in Dickson too. Dickson is a small ass town with lots of rednecks but the prices should be good and it's only a 30 minute freeway drive to Bellvue. You get to the hotels By taking interstate 40 and I believe it's exit 172 going toward Memphis (I lived off exit 182).

Comment

Scratch me off the list i cant go. Just spent my money on some 20's Look so big

Comment

put me in as a go. still not 100% but I'm going to try my best to make it.
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Some hotel searches in Dickson, TN. All room rates are for 4 occupants thanks to hotels.com.

Best Value Inn And Suites Dickson
                              1055 East Christie Drive
                              2 doubles: $50.99 + $5 reservation fee

Comfort Inn Dickson
                              1025 East Christi Drive
                              2 doubles: $69.99

Days Inn Dickson
                              I 40 And Hwy 46
                              2 doubles, smoking: $59.99

Hampton Inn Dickson
                              1080 E Christi Road
                              2 doubles, smoking, nicer place: $80.00

Out of price range for most:

Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
                              2100 West End Avenue
                              Nashville, TN
                              4 people: $243.00
                              -Children Stay Free - 18 Years and Under
                              -Fitness Facility
                              -Lounge
                              -Pets Allowed
                              -Restaurant
                              -Room Service - 24 Hours

Wyndham Union Station
                              1001 Broadway
                              Nashville TN 37203
                              4 people: $199.00
                              -Children Stay Free - 18 Years and Under
                              -Hotel Parking - $9.00
                              -Valet Parking
                              -Lounge
                              -Restaurant
                              -Airport Shuttle
                              -Pets Allowed
                              -Fitness Facility

Comment

its so nice to see smoking rooms.....fuck new yorks clean air act.
                                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                                X