Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supposedly they've had like 250 cars in one of their meets...so this should not be a problem..
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      supposedly they've had like 250 cars in one of their meets...so this should not be a problem..
      There is no need to "assume" the number of parking spots they have. I have spoken with Don several times about this, and he has space for 200 cars. Parking will not be an issue.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

whats up with all these MAYBEs? we need to make them WILL SHOWS lol
        "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
        sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
        Did work for: jhoff_cb7
        Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

im a maybe because of swap costs, school, and work...but im really trying to make this meet..i really might not have a chance like this again. im moving back to cali after college. but i hope to get tons of grat info from the h22 genuis' at this meet..muahahaha...ill have my swap done for like a week before this meet, its my break in period

Comment

i have alot ahead of me to make it to this meet.. 2 hybrids to finish.. once those are done.. im a shoe-in.. still keep me on the maybe list.. im anxious to meet alot of u.. and shake the hands of alot of great cb7 owners

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

blah, so much stuff to do/help friends with before the meet:

- f20a swap
              - 5spd conversion with an f22b swap
              - jdm climate control install
              - lude gauge cluster swap
              - finish up some of my rust work
              - im sure theres more

time is a tickin' ...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I have a lot of suspension/brake parts on order or already have and I'm fitting to install them all before the meet.

But one way or another I'm so there...no question.

I have to update the list, but there are some maybes that have seen the light and some new "fo sho's"....keep 'em coming, Cisco gotz you noted!

Comment

there is DEFINITELY PLENTY of paking, it is a mall people, com on, parking is everthing. even though that mall is going into the shitter due to bad management. I live down the street from the mall and the parking lot closest to their store will hold about 500-550 cars, there is also another section of the parking lot that will hold more. parking lots all around the mall, fast food/sit down restaurants close by, there is also a microtel about 900 feet down the street from the mall, also a hampton inn across the street from that, so hotels should be no problem, and assuming a few of you are trust worthy, if maybe 3-5 guys cant afford a hotel room, then i would be willing to maybe let them stay at me and my moms apartment, she said she doesnt care. let me know! Its about time that we showed up all these people that keep saying accords cant be fast or look good!!!!!!!!
                  1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                  4.0L I-6 2WD
                  293k miles, still running strong.
                  Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

My wife and I have already put in and had approved the vacation requests for time off of work for Apr 8-10.

Count me (and my wife) the F in.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                      My wife and I have already put in and had approved the vacation requests for time off of work for Apr 8-10.

Count me (and my wife) the F in.
                      awesome, looking forward to meeting y'all ...

Comment

BUMP!!!!

Lets get the energy level up about this- its been a little low lately.

For you who have been to Nashville before/live in Nashville: What's there to do there (apart from the obvious meet)? My wife wants to go around the city and sightsee and whatnot while we're there.
                        Last edited by ACCORDianate; 03-07-2005, 11:17 PM. Reason: I cannot tell you. Its a secret. Shhhhh...
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

its the kind of town where you just walk around and enjoy yourself etc. the shops are pretty cool its a cool town that is a lot of fun to be in

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

this is gonna be crazy...h22accords,h23accords, turbodaccords...the list goes on..i cant wait to see all the set ups in person, hear those motors purring (or growling?) and talk to the mad scientists behind the creations..i look forward to meeting anyone and everyone!!!

Comment

There is alot to do in Nashville, Downtown is where most of it is at like the nicer sit down restaurants, clubs, bars, you could walk along Riverfront park, There is Opry Mills mall, movie theaters, Hard Rock cafe, not sure if anything is going on at the convention center or the arena then, but you could always go into the arena gift shop and buy shit. Bellevue doesnt have much to do, but there is one big plus...CANCUN!!! my FAVORITE mexican restaurant, its good and not too expensive, there is also chinese, O'Charleys, Applebees, and of course the fast food...Sonic, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, McDonalds, etc. Bellevue mall, on the other hand....how should i put this...BLOWS A FAT ONE...yea thats it. But there can be stuff to do if you want there to be.
                              1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                              4.0L I-6 2WD
                              293k miles, still running strong.
                              Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1
                                There is alot to do in Nashville, Downtown is where most of it is at like the nicer sit down restaurants, clubs, bars, you could walk along Riverfront park, There is Opry Mills mall, movie theaters, Hard Rock cafe, not sure if anything is going on at the convention center or the arena then, but you could always go into the arena gift shop and buy shit. Bellevue doesnt have much to do, but there is one big plus...CANCUN!!! my FAVORITE mexican restaurant, its good and not too expensive, there is also chinese, O'Charleys, Applebees, and of course the fast food...Sonic, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, McDonalds, etc. Bellevue mall, on the other hand....how should i put this...BLOWS A FAT ONE...yea thats it. But there can be stuff to do if you want there to be.
                                hahaha....I'm going to have to remember not to drive to fast on the way down.....cuz I'm excited about it and I'll want to rush to get there

Comment

Working...
                                X