Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.......
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

After watching some of the other Accord meet videos.. I want to know what you guys think.

Should I even bring my Camry or should I leave it at home and just ride with my girl? Either way we're both coming.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
        doood ride down with s we are leavin at about 8 pm from somewhere right near indianapolis pm hondafan81 for details hell help you out
        I'm the lucky guy who gets to pick that location

I'm the closest to Indianapolis out of everybody riding down from the Illinois/Indiana/Michigan area so I'll be able to make it there and scope out a spot for everybody to converge to.

But if anybody in this area wants to go but can't afford the rediculous gas, let me know...I'm a baller.

Comment

bring the Camry man, its all good, my friend is bringin his 300ZX Twin Turbo.
          That car is damn fast......i love it. its undefeated as of now. hes 11 and 0 spanked a 98 Cobra, 3 built 5.0 mustangs, and some others....the list grows almost every day
          1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
          4.0L I-6 2WD
          293k miles, still running strong.
          Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Yea, a large arcade place would be decent. or even better....what about go-karting?!?!?! See who'd be my first victim, I don't abide by the no bumping policy

Going to a club would be decent, but I'm always thinking about everyone and what about those that are not 21? Anyhow, there has to be SOME place we can all cruise around at..

lmao...I just had a bad though, my friend aero3685 used to play a "car tag" game around Flint, MI where we went to college...racing around town trying to chase people down....but I don't think that's happening hahaha...we need cars to drive back home
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
              so we have

aero3685
              kmart
              teckert
              93wagonex

that need a room so far. If you guys want to.. us 4(so far) could get one at that place taht kmart mentioned. Split 4 ways, im sure it'll be pretty cheap. I might have 2 more from florida that would need one.. so 6 ways, it'll be dirt cheap.
              aero- sounds good w/ me

like i mentioned before- ill sleep on floor and splitting 4-6 ways would be perfect

less then 2 weeks everyone

EDIT: aero- you want me to go ahead and reserve hotel at the microhotel? w/e its called and then you and your crew can stay w/ me?? and you guys can just pay me back w/e the rate is divided amongst us? let me know soon, thanks

Tyler
              Last edited by TEckert; 03-27-2005, 04:04 PM.
              Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                EDIT: aero- you want me to go ahead and reserve hotel at the microhotel? w/e its called and then you and your crew can stay w/ me?? and you guys can just pay me back w/e the rate is divided amongst us? let me know soon, thanks

Tyler
                Yeah, sounds good. I will have me, rexmanwolf, 93wagonex, and possibly another with rexman that will all prolly stay in the same place since we all FL peoples. So that would put us at 4 people, quite possibly 5.. and then im sure there will be someone last minute that could join up.

If you wanna get the reservation, i can paypal ya, or just wait to see how many people are gonna stay, and just pay ya when we all get there.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                  Yeah, sounds good. I will have me, rexmanwolf, 93wagonex, and possibly another with rexman that will all prolly stay in the same place since we all FL peoples. So that would put us at 4 people, quite possibly 5.. and then im sure there will be someone last minute that could join up.

If you wanna get the reservation, i can paypal ya, or just wait to see how many people are gonna stay, and just pay ya when we all get there.
                  aero, hit me up on aim sometime- skeater17

when booking for microtel on the internet for two people it was 53 dollars i think then when you click on four people it bumps up to 90

should i just pay for two person and we squeeze in 4 or 5?
                  i think the rooms come w/ just 1 queen bed
                  want to get reservation tonight sometime

http://www.microtelinn.com/reservati...sp?facid=1201# for everyone thats microtel's main website and the actually hotel some of us are staying at which is very very close to bellvue mall
                  Last edited by TEckert; 03-27-2005, 05:26 PM.

Comment

yeah, just register for 2 Im sure they arent going to come and check... worst case.. they find out, and we pay the difference. If they dont, we make out ahead And It'll just be for Saturday night correct.

Comment

brandon and tyler,

sorry for taking so f'ing long to let you guys know on the roomate status. we are still scrambling around trying to figure out who has money to go. I, personally, wouldnt miss this meet for the world, its the others that need some motivation

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                        brandon and tyler,

sorry for taking so f'ing long to let you guys know on the roomate status. we are still scrambling around trying to figure out who has money to go. I, personally, wouldnt miss this meet for the world, its the others that need some motivation
                        lmao, well get on the ball

aero and I just got a room (about 3 minutes ago) at Microtel for 69 + tax for april 9th. it has 2 queen beds and it will be occupied by myself, aero, and 2 or 3 other guys coming from FL

just some info. for everyone who is looking for a place to stay. lady on phone was really nice and I have up until April 9th at 6pm to cancel our reservation and get my money back

K-Mart- you are more then welcome to stay with us i guess or you can stay w/ the TN boys, let me know

Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                          K-Mart- you are more then welcome to stay with us i guess or you can stay w/ the TN boys, let me know

Tyler
                          thank you greatly for your generosity. i will try and catch you on AIM or something as soon as i find out concrete details

Comment

wish i could come!
                            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

bump..........
                              Seattle Silver crew #5
                              Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                              ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

9 days till the driving begins

Comment

Working...
                                X