Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be there in my slow car
    i am bringing a long with me a 2001 black w/ blue pearl prelude
    and a white 3g that is completely redone. (2 friends of mine)

oh, and there will be no lodging for us, due to the fact that we live in huntsville alabama, and it will be a short drive for us!

-jeremy

look foward to meeting everyone
    1 very slow honda

Comment

let's aim to make a decision on a hotel/motel that most will stay at by mid-March so we can all make reservations,etc...if there is no decision by then, the crew i'm going down with and I chosing our own.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Dickson is a bit out of the way to stay for lodging. I'd look for something closer to downtown.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Days Inn
          Standard Double Room - 2 double bed or 1 king bed
          $53

Ramada Inn
          $93
          Double Room
          Standard room features 2 double beds, with 27 inch TV/HBO, coffee maker, safe, hair dryer, iron/board, dataport and voice mail.

Hotel Preston
          $80
          Standard Room
          Pillowtop bed, luxury linen & bath amenities Preston's Choice of King or Double Room In Room Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Tea

Best Western
          $79
          Standard room with either one king bed or two double beds with: Cable television with HBO®, Movie channels, Desk/work area, Dataports, AM/FM alarm clock, Coffee/tea maker, Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board, In-room safe, Cribs and rollaway beds available, Rooms to accommodate physically challenged guests rooms and Non-smoking rooms available.

This is a few that my fiance found. Something else we might want to consider is we are going to be in Nashville and not all of us have been here before. Who's to say that we are going to just want to hang out in someone's hotel room all night??? Does everyone even have to room in the same hotel? As long as we have a mtg. place for that afternoon and then we can all decide what we want to do that evening. Maybe we should leave lodinging up to each individual so nobody does go and pay deposits and gets screwed when some people may not show up. Just a suggestion.....
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

i might come...its about 4 hours away from here, not too bad of a drive. Maybe...
            Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Bump skippity bump

Almost fell off the 2nd page. BUMP!
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                Almost fell off the 2nd page. BUMP!
                werd...so are you going for sure Accordianate?

Comment

you were online cisco? didnt see ya... i got my WS2 finally and its installed!! its alot quieter than i thought..... definately a +.... for once i didnt have to use the radio to drown out the car... lol
                  Seattle Silver crew #5
                  Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                  ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                    werd...so are you going for sure Accordianate?
                    99% sure, unless an unforseen emergency/crisis/disaster occurs.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

bumpage for excitement

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                          99% sure, unless an unforseen emergency/crisis/disaster occurs.
                          you're getting promoted to the will be there list then

Comment

man..been getting some more people that are going for sure..i'm excited man!! we're getting close to 50!! i'll update list over this weekend...at my aunt's right now...peace

Comment

how big is NextGear's parking lot? lol

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                                how big is NextGear's parking lot? lol
                                Second that. I found NextGear's website but could not find anything in regards to the parking situation. It'd be a shame to have to park up someone else's lot due lack of ample parking space.

Comment

Working...
                                X