Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
    Post pics of this grenade launcher.
    Its a NATO spec. It looks like a muzzle brake and shoot a blank. You have to switch the gas valve to shoot a grenade.

This isn't mine, but its a pic of the launcher. It also has a ladder sight to sight in on something for distance.

Heres someone shooting one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGwy5HgKi0#
    Last edited by D1sclaimer; 12-17-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
      As issued...

Are you LEO?

Also, Sig Sauer, but what kind?
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Just picked up my ak74 receiver... Ready to build baby
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
          Just picked up my ak74 receiver... Ready to build baby
          another AK?
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            another AK?
            Yup shoots smaller round, all for under five hun... w00t cant wait to build it.

Comment

Just got back from the range. Had a blast! Put about 50 rounds through the XL7 (I totally blew at first, had to get my scope zero'd) and about 40 shells through the Maverick 88 shooting trap. Outdoor range, $10 for all day, FTW.

Considering I haven't been to the range for about 5 years, and I've only owned the gun for a day (don't know what ammunition it likes yet), I think I did OK shooting about 1.5 MOA groups at 100yds.
              Last edited by foamypirate; 12-19-2009, 11:34 PM.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Congrats!
                My Car

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post
                  Its a NATO spec. It looks like a muzzle brake and shoot a blank. You have to switch the gas valve to shoot a grenade.

This isn't mine, but its a pic of the launcher. It also has a ladder sight to sight in on something for distance.

Heres someone shooting one.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGwy5HgKi0#
                  I'm not sure if it can be NATO spec. The SKS, AK47, AK74, 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 round are all non NATO as far as I know.

I'm not 100% certain though.
                  My Car

Comment

Rommy AK

Poly Stock
                    Tapco G2 Trigger
                    Various other 922r compliance bullshit
                    TAI tactifool handgaurds
                    EOTECH on the way
                    Have a slant Brake RPK style brake and J-TAC (IT US THE SHIIIIIIIT)

New:

UTG side scope mount
                    UTG A-4 type collapsable stock ( UI hate folders they ALWAYS feel sloppy, this fucker is solid)

Wih 4x32 illuminated dot reticle

Some mags
                    (Poly Tapcos. Chinese Steel and some polymag)

Present from my cuz - Chinese drum (Gangster)

Sexy

Daddy

Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbwkjiCoYfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QQ1GJu23aQ

Current stash - 1100Rds chinese steel core ( :O) ) 1000 Rds Wolf HP, 100 Rds 45 ACP, 10 RDs 00Buck... STEELCORE IS FUCKING AWESOME.......CORROSIVE, BUT GOES RIGHT THROUGH STEEL PLATE. THICK PLATE. It will be saved for ITSHTF as its not legal to import any longer

Steel core seeing the light of day for the first time since 1971.... 200 SHipped 2 spam cans

Old lady

With daddys XD .45

Dinner table

Last edited by Supergenius; 12-20-2009, 06:25 AM.
                    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

another AK?
                      AK>AR

ALL day eeryday.

Not to say im not lookiing at building a spikes lower with something special up top
                      realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                        AK>AR
                        Why do you say that?

The AR lighter and more accurate. Good luck hitting anything with the AK past 100 yards. The AK might make a better close range weapon, since it is more powerful, and it is cheaper. Those are the only two good things I can think of for the AK.
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

And so it begins. Feel free to head over to www.WeaponsCache.com, fyi
                          My Car

Comment

Why do you say that?

The AR lighter and more accurate. Good luck hitting anything with the AK past 100 yards. The AK might make a better close range weapon, since it is more powerful, and it is cheaper. Those are the only two good things I can think of for the AK.

My ak is pretty accurate because its semi... I think you need to shoot both in full auto to understand why "people" say an ak is not accurate past 100yds. The recoil is 10 times more of that then the M16.

Comment

Why do you say that?

You must read alot and have not much experience with the ol AK my friend...

Is the AR a bit more accurate at longer range? Yes. Is 100 yards long enough range??? LOL. Fuck no. I have a cheaper 4x32 on my ak and pelt shit out at 200 yards with it without trouble, but then again I can shoot a gun.

By the way you forgot WAY more reliable, less prone to jam in any fashion, and much easier stripped and cleaned in the field.

Then again im not one of the redneck AK retards that never cleans their weapon because "The AK doesnt need to be cleaned since its a sloppy POS"

LOL.

If/When the SHTF, Id take my AK over a AR any day. Theres a reason its the most popular wweapon on the face of the planert. The AR is cool and all, but as far as a true weapon.... The AK>AR...

Thats why I said it

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                                You must read alot and have not much experience with the ol AK my friend...

Is the AR a bit more accurate at longer range? Yes. Is 100 yards long enough range??? LOL. Fuck no. I have a cheaper 4x32 on my ak and pelt shit out at 200 yards with it without trouble, but then again I can shoot a gun.

By the way you forgot WAY more reliable, less prone to jam in any fashion, and much easier stripped and cleaned in the field.

Then again im not one of the redneck AK retards that never cleans their weapon because "The AK doesnt need to be cleaned since its a sloppy POS"

LOL.

If/When the SHTF, Id take my AK over a AR any day. Theres a reason its the most popular wweapon on the face of the planert. The AR is cool and all, but as far as a true weapon.... The AK>AR...

Thats why I said it
                                In Semi version yes AK>ar, In FA AR>AK, If you are just spraying and praying AK again...

2 out of 1 aint bad..

Comment

Working...
                                X