No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supergenius...Im on your side! That drum looks sick.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
      You must read alot and have not much experience with the ol AK my friend...

Is the AR a bit more accurate at longer range? Yes. Is 100 yards long enough range??? LOL. Fuck no. I have a cheaper 4x32 on my ak and pelt shit out at 200 yards with it without trouble, but then again I can shoot a gun.

By the way you forgot WAY more reliable, less prone to jam in any fashion, and much easier stripped and cleaned in the field.

Then again im not one of the redneck AK retards that never cleans their weapon because "The AK doesnt need to be cleaned since its a sloppy POS"

LOL.

If/When the SHTF, Id take my AK over a AR any day. Theres a reason its the most popular wweapon on the face of the planert. The AR is cool and all, but as far as a true weapon.... The AK>AR...

Thats why I said it
      The whole jamming thing is only due being filthy, as you mentioned. The average AR or AK owner on this forum will not be in the field for weeks at a time, with sand getting in their weapon. The average owner will clean their gun after every use, which makes the whole jamming thing irrelevant.

200 yards with an AK is pretty impressive. At 200 yards with an AK, bullets drop 7", while the AR only drops about 2.5".
      Last edited by fatboy1185; 12-20-2009, 05:32 PM.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        The whole jamming thing is only due being filthy, as you mentioned. The average AR or AK owner on this forum will not be in the field for weeks at a time, with sand getting in their weapon. The average owner will clean their gun after every use, which makes the whole jamming thing irrelevant.

200 yards with an AK is pretty impressive. At 200 yards with an AK, bullets drop 7", while the AR only drops about 2.5".

You dont even own etheir
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
          You dont even own etheir
          Which means nothing. I don't own a corvette, but I know it's a better car than a honda accord.

Comment

Which means nothing. I don't own a corvette, but I know it's a better car than a honda accord.

ARs arde way more finicky than an AK, its inherent to their design, not only the tighter tolerances. AN AR will have problems far before its "filthy" man. DEFINATELY before an AK... IF I were fighting for my life or just trying to kill motherfuckers, ID want the AK in my handsd. Hence why I bought another one... Im going to build an AR as mentioned, but I HAVE shot both. The Ak feels like a fuckng gun. A gun that will fucking kill someone, everytime you shoot it... Even if its at a tin can. The Ar feels like a plinking gun next to it.... I do appreciate the AR for what it it, but like I said, fighting for my life counting on reliability time and time again Ill take an AK anyday.

As for the Corvette.....
            Go buy one so I can embarras you in it. In an Accord.

BTW, since I dont post here often. 700WHP will be here in a few weeks now that the 4 BAR MAP is in ( Only reason I stopped at 28 was to maintain a boost cut and the 3 bbar is only good to 29 PSI... LOL

I now have the 1600s... Need only to get a FJO driver and turn the EBC up to around 38 PSI. SHould be a bit over 7. 720?????

Last edited by Supergenius; 12-20-2009, 11:46 PM.
            750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

You must read alot and have not much experience with the ol AK my friend...

Is the AR a bit more accurate at longer range? Yes. Is 100 yards long enough range??? LOL. Fuck no. I have a cheaper 4x32 on my ak and pelt shit out at 200 yards with it without trouble, but then again I can shoot a gun.

By the way you forgot WAY more reliable, less prone to jam in any fashion, and much easier stripped and cleaned in the field.

Then again im not one of the redneck AK retards that never cleans their weapon because "The AK doesnt need to be cleaned since its a sloppy POS"

LOL.

If/When the SHTF, Id take my AK over a AR any day. Theres a reason its the most popular wweapon on the face of the planert. The AR is cool and all, but as far as a true weapon.... The AK>AR...

Thats why I said it
              AK's popularity in the world doesn't necessarily have to do with it being any better than the AR in performance, it has a lot to do with price. People are going to buy what they can afford, and a lot more people can buy an AK, it's kind of like the accord corvette thing. Also, put a z06 against your 700hp accord in all aspects: reliability, track, drag, and gas mileage and you'll find the z06 better, I'm sure you would still take your accord over the z06, ( I would too). It all has to do with people's preferences. Many AR's are just as reliable as some other AK's.

My 6th gen accord thread
              99 Miata

Comment

which means you are listening to what everyone else has to say....

AR's are also alot more sensative to what ammo your use, some hate the cheap shit.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

OK, so let's procede from this statement here on out that anything anyone learns has to be learned through direct experience, forget books, forget college degrees, lets forget any information anyone gets on this forum from other members seeing as we can't take someone elses word for truth.
                  It just doesn't work that way. It takes an idiot to deny that a corvette will not outperform an accord on a race track.
                  So now to get back on topic, Rob you got any new pics or what?

My 6th gen accord thread
                  99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                    OK, so let's procede from this statement here on out that anything anyone learns has to be learned through direct experience, forget books, forget college degrees, lets forget any information anyone gets on this forum from other members seeing as we can't take someone elses word for truth.
                    It just doesn't work that way. It takes an idiot to deny that a corvette will not outperform an accord on a race track.
                    So now to get back on topic, Rob you got any new pics or what?

A ZO6 Wont touch my car on the street, the freeway, or the DRAG RACE TRACK... In fact I walked it out on one a week ago (buddys) on low boost)... Hes going to spray and I will be on High boost and were going again...

Youd have tol spend more on the car itself than I have in my pile of shit... and still get walked on... HAHAHAHA Only hope youd have would be a road race course, or the Bonnevile salt flats...... Which I could give a fuck about.

An AR is NOT as reliable as an AK. Period. If you think it is, You are either ill informed, or dilusional. Need some input??? Go ask any Viet Nam vet for their opinion.

ARs are nice, but the AK... Its a beast, and regardless of what youve read or heard... A shitload more reliable... And Im an AR fan as well, but if my life depended on it Id rather have the AK
                    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Lawls, you wouldn't even know what size of bullets your gun took if you didn't read it or hear it from someone else. Everything you know is learned from someone else, unless you invented something on your own.

An AR is NOT as reliable as an AK. Period. If you think it is, You are either ill informed, or dilusional. Need some input??? Go ask any Viet Nam vet for their opinion.

ARs are nice, but the AK... Its a beast, and regardless of what youve read or heard... A shitload more reliable... And Im an AR fan as well, but if my life depended on it Id rather have the AK
                      Fair enough.

Comment

okay, posting back on topic....thinking about getting a glock 21, I've shot a glock 30 but wasn't too sure about the compact size.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

I'm now looking for a HI-point 995ts carbine. I know Hi-points are fairly cheap, but reviews seem to claim they are reliable. But if they do break they have a no questions asked warranty which transfers as many times as the gun is sold. So I think I'm going to try it out.

My 6th gen accord thread
                          99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                            Rob you got any new pics or what?

yeah man, ill get to them tomorrow.

Comment

A ZO6 Wont touch my car on the street, the freeway, or the DRAG RACE TRACK... In fact I walked it out on one a week ago (buddys) on low boost)... Hes going to spray and I will be on High boost and were going again...

Youd have tol spend more on the car itself than I have in my pile of shit... and still get walked on... HAHAHAHA Only hope youd have would be a road race course, or the Bonnevile salt flats...... Which I could give a fuck about.

and to each their own about the weapons. If my life depended on it I wouldn't want either. thats just me.

EDIT: So you drive an accord that I've found very few pictures of. The ONE thread you created was blocked. hmm. sounds like you are a bit of a negative nancy about everything, from what I've seen.
                              Last edited by rob_is_legend; 12-22-2009, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Just make sure you deliver in a timely manner Rob, I don't feel like waiting on your lazy ass.

My 6th gen accord thread
                                99 Miata

Comment

Working...
                                X