No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a S&W M&P 15-22, GSG-5 SD and I plan on buying a Walther P22.

I love .22lr because ammo is CHEAP! Don't get me wrong, I also plan on buying a Bullpup AK47 so I can shoot 2 foot flames!

Comment

Tony, those are sweet. What Sig is that?

Are you on WeaponsCache.com?
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
        Tony, those are sweet. What Sig is that?

Are you on WeaponsCache.com?
        Thanks, Sig is a 229r DAK, I believe the difference between the regular 229 and mine is the hammer and I have no safety.

I'm on weaponscache I joined one the site was put up, I've checked it out but haven't posted in a long time.

I'm honestly not a gun person, I don't know much about them, I just have these because these are what I use at work, and the only reason why I'm buying the Glock 26 is because they wont give it to me and the Sig sucks for concealed carry.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Just purchased my first gun the other day: Glock G19 3rd Gen. Love the gun.

I'm looking into a 1911 model now. Any suggestions? Would like to have it below $1000, but will go over if I need to. Stainless steel preferably.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            Picked up one of these yesterday ISSC mk22 scar 22 clone

Those MK22's barely came out, have you shot it yet? First impressions?

Comment

I had a .25 few years back but my father is the owner now

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                Thanks, Sig is a 229r DAK, I believe the difference between the regular 229 and mine is the hammer and I have no safety.

I'm on weaponscache I joined one the site was put up, I've checked it out but haven't posted in a long time.

I'm honestly not a gun person, I don't know much about them, I just have these because these are what I use at work, and the only reason why I'm buying the Glock 26 is because they wont give it to me and the Sig sucks for concealed carry.

Have you considered getting a G27 and then getting a 9mm barrel? what caliber are your sigs? My wifes conceal gun is a G27 and I just bought her a 9mm barrel.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

What's the point of that?
                  My Car

Comment

What's the point of that?
                    i think the G27 uses a larger bullet.

Comment

The G27 is a .40 cal so, yeah it is bigger. But then putting in a 9mm barrel would convert it to , essentially, a 9mm. So what's the benefit in that?
                      My Car

Comment

The G27 is a .40 cal so, yeah it is bigger. But then putting in a 9mm barrel would convert it to , essentially, a 9mm. So what's the benefit in that?

.40 is more expensive to shoot? and for training purposes 9mm is cheaper? If he has a .40 ammo already he can switch back and forth as he likes? IF he uses his other pistols for work and gets a 9mm now he will have to carry two kinds of ammo? I mean I dont know what he does but he probably just has a bunch of mags anyways.

I have a G22 also, so to me it was a good choice. Plus I like to collect accesories..

Comment

A few of my toys

CN Romarm SA/Cugir (CAI) WASR-10 Cal. 7.62X39mm with folding stock and 30 round magazine

Magnum Research Desert Eagle mark VII .41/.44 Magnum pistol. I also have the .50ae barrel and magazine. They are interchangable.

Bushmaster M4 with Eotech holographic red dot sight, Knights Armament rail system, 4x magnifier with nitrogen filled tube, foregrip with bipod pop out button

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                          Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                          My member's ride

Comment

why 2 foregrips?

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post

Those MK22's barely came out, have you shot it yet? First impressions?
                              Not bad not bad. This is my video. The only problem I had was the the mag fully loaded sometimes the first round doesn't sit just right and it will have problems loading when you charge it. I have a cheap red dot on mine. When we went out it was really cold and windy, so we werent out there for a long time, I shot maybe 2 mags worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soWuhALkBDU
                              Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-03-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X