No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda sucky deals, My local bi mart has most of that cheaper.....
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
      I own a S&W M&P15, Ruger 10/22, and a Sig 226 two-tone.

I view the AR vs AK debate like this: AR15 = high power Honda engine, AK47 = old big block domestic.

I actually think its the opposite,

ak=honda

ar=domestic

ak was built over seas, never breaks down and always gives the competion a run for its money. Maintain it or not and it could last you a life time.

ar = built in the USA, really sensative to certain ammo. Forget to clean it once and your fucked.

how does the saying go? polish a turd and its still a turd?

Hahaha, no really I like my AR15.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
        kinda sucky deals, My local bi mart has most of that cheaper.....
        That sucks. I only own 2 firearms currently. a .45acp and a 12 ga so I don't know what other cals average cost is. just thought there might be some good prices for grabs.

I did find a link to a site with some very cool T shirts called the second amendment task force. I bought a couple of them for my brother in law for xmas and they are good quality. Will def be getting some for myself. Check them out at http://www.secondamendmenttaskforce.com/index.htm

Later.
        LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

^Hahahah, thanks for the link, some good stuff.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

My small collection is the reason the CB has not recieved much in the way of mods latey...
            Listed in the order of purchase:
            3 older BB and Pellet guns, 2 Daisy and a Crossman (given to me by my grandfather when I was 10)
            Crossman Powermaster 664SB .177 pump BB/pellet, (bought in 2000 for varmit hunting in the backyard)
            Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22LR 5" Blued (bought in 2007 for competitive target shooting)
            Ruger M77 Haweye Tactical Bolt Action Rifle (bought in 2008 for target and varmit hunting)

Have my eye on a Glock 17 or 22. Maybe both.

My dad has all kinds of hunting rifles, a few shotguns and a recently purchased Glock 35.

My Grandfather has plans for his guns to be split between my dad and I. Not completely sure what all my grandfather has anymore. Let's just say he has at least 3 safes that I know of.
            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 01-09-2010, 05:25 AM.

Comment

my bro shooting his smith and wessen m&p 15 at about 100 yards with a shitty red dot. very very impressive rifle.

something similar is definitely in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                My small collection is the reason the CB has not recieved much in the way of mods latey...
                Listed in the order of purchase:
                3 older BB and Pellet guns, 2 Daisy and a Crossman (given to me by my grandfather when I was 10)
                Crossman Powermaster 664SB .177 pump BB/pellet, (bought in 2000 for varmit hunting in the backyard)
                Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22LR 5" Blued (bought in 2007 for competitive target shooting)
                Ruger M77 Haweye Tactical Bolt Action Rifle (bought in 2008 for target and varmit hunting)

Have my eye on a Glock 17 or 22. Maybe both.

My dad has all kinds of hunting rifles, a few shotguns and a recently purchased Glock 35.

My Grandfather has plans for his guns to be split between my dad and I. Not completely sure what all my grandfather has anymore. Let's just say he has at least 3 safes that I know of.
                I need to get buddy buddy with your Grandfather :P
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Bringing this thread to life again.Just got myself a Chinese SKS.Just waiting for the 10 day period.ill post pics when i get it.

Comment

Don't forget your 922r compliance

That's one nice thing about Canada. You can own pure Russian, chineese, etc SKSs. One bad thing... you can't own an AK
                    My Car

Comment

Shot this beauty the other day. Gotta love the Tec 9!
                      -Will

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                        Don't forget your 922r compliance

That's one nice thing about Canada. You can own pure Russian, chineese, etc SKSs. One bad thing... you can't own an AK
                        It should already be compliant. Side note, Most of these are pure whatever they are, they just have import marks on them. They only have to be 922r complient when they get rebuilt. Like if you purchase an AK kit and build it in the states, then you gotta have the US parts. IF they get imported then you dont need to.

I just picked up this Mint Russian SKS, I think its all Russian, no rebuild marks on it. I have pictures of it on WC
                        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 10-13-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post

Shot this beauty the other day. Gotta love the Tec 9!
                          how many times did it jam?

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                          It should already be compliant. Side note, Most of these are pure whatever they are, they just have import marks on them. They only have to be 922r complient when they get rebuilt. Like if you purchase an AK kit and build it in the states, then you gotta have the US parts. IF they get imported then you dont need to.

I just picked up this Mint Russian SKS, I think its all Russian, no rebuild marks on it. I have pictures of it on WC
                          Imports prior to 1989 could be pure but those are normally not going to sell for cheap. The only way to import an AK or SKS is to sell the parts and buy a US made receiver (along with 9 other parts).

Makes things really complicated. I'm planning on buying a russian sks sometime up here but I won't be able to import it. Nor would I be able to import a Tavor (can buy one here) or any Norinco firearm. I'll need two collections, me thinks.
                          My Car

Comment

Anyone going to the Ontario Gun show?
                            Might go on Saturday.

Comment

I don't have any pix of my personal weapons, but Here's my favorite two:

Currently, my Beretta:

Carried a $2750 price tag when I got it, plus all beretta extended choke tube, every available size... I think like another 500 or 600? Can't remember... Sponsorship is win.

and the smaller toy.

They stay locked up at the folks house though
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Those P250s are a front heavy sumabitch. I much prefer the 226, but that's just my personal preference, the 250 is still a great gun.

I've been looking at picking up the following:

Ruger GP100 4" .357
                                Rock River Arms AR (not sure what variety quite yet)
                                Kimber Custom II 1911 .45acp
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X