Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
    Just make sure you deliver in a timely manner Rob, I don't feel like waiting on your lazy ass.
    you'll wait as long as I make you wait. I look damn good on my lazy ass.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Actually blake, I'll be done tuesday night.

and if not definately by wednesday night.

thursday night at the latest...

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post

EDIT: So you drive an accord that I've found very few pictures of.

Theres good reason for it.

What do you want to see??? or know?? Or watch... I have vids pics and whatnot, but dont feel a need to plaster them all over the net.... Makes the car more of a liabiility.

EDIT: REMOVED PIC OF MOTOR AND SETuP FOR THE TWATWAFFLE Bleeding out his cunt below. I had one of the bay, but you all know what it makes already and most have seen it already... I know the most powerfull car on this board gets walked on by it on pump gas..... HI DRQPQUT!!! Youre fat. POst pics of the SKS and the Chinese steel core nig nog...

By the way dipshit... The car makes 661 NOW, will definately make well over 7 after I turn the boost up (say 38 PSI) to Man sized shit, which you know nothing about unless its in your mouth
        Besides this is a CB based board.... Not A CD board....

Nothing negative about it. IM an asshole at times... Its an inherant charachter defect.
        Last edited by Supergenius; 12-22-2009, 06:43 AM.
        750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
        realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
          What do you want to see??? or know?? Or watch... I have vids pics and whatnot, but dont feel a need to plaster them all over the net.... Makes the car more of a liabiility.
          So you just feel a need to post how awesome of a corvette killer it is with it's estimated 700whp.

Let's please get back on topic and leave cars and egos out of this thread.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

So you just feel a need to post how awesome of a corvette killer it is with it's estimated 700whp.

Let's please get back on topic and leave cars and egos out of this thread.
            You must be new... Thats cute.

It kills the Z06 with alot less than the 661 it makes right now, and he asked for the pic, kinda... Actually Ill take it down as it really doesnt belong here..... You may now go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself... When youre done, Go try and build something fast.
            Last edited by Supergenius; 12-22-2009, 06:38 AM.
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

This thread just got more entertaining

Comment

You must be new... Thats cute.

It kills the Z06 with alot less than the 661 it makes right now, and he asked for the pic, kinda... Actually Ill take it down as it really doesnt belong here..... You may now go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself... When youre done, Go try and build something fast.
                Way to welcome the new members super genius.

My 6th gen accord thread
                99 Miata

Comment

i just picked up a 7 shot taurus 357 mag

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Question for everyone who posted gun pics:

I'm in Canada, so I have to ask. Do you get to use these guns on a regular basis? I mean you can take all of these to the range and let loose right?

( I hope you do, they look fun )

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Question for everyone who posted gun pics:

I'm in Canada, so I have to ask. Do you get to use these guns on a regular basis? I mean you can take all of these to the range and let loose right?

( I hope you do, they look fun )

With the exception of the pistols I can. I am not 21 as of yet, so I am limited to rifles and pistols. Now if my old man went with me, I could shoot the pistols all days long.

Comment

Way to welcome the new members super genius.
                        Youre welcome.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

With the exception of the pistols I can. I am not 21 as of yet, so I am limited to rifles and pistols. Now if my old man went with me, I could shoot the pistols all days long.
                          Still sounds like fun. As long as its used for fun too The last thing I shot was a 22 while hunting so I'm a little jealous

Comment

We used to have a shitload of guns. Our collection looked like Rob's actually. We had some trouble with the local police and them breaking some of their own laws and they took all of them though. It sucks even more now because we moved to Florida out in the middle of nowhere so all I have to do is step out the back door and I can shoot all day without anyone saying a word. Oh well though, i'll buy more eventually.

Comment

Actually Rob, state law says you can open carry any firearm including a pistol at the age of 18. Where you run into problems is when you place it in your car, it becomes considered concealed. So in other words as long as you are on foot walking you may take your pistol anywhere you want and fire it as long as you are 18. The only limitation with pistols and 21 age limits are buying from FFL dealers.

My 6th gen accord thread
                              99 Miata

Comment

Youre welcome.
                                when are we going shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X