Clear All

changed my mind. i wouls seriously consider these:

e46 m3
    2003-04 Mustang Cobra
    97-2003 Ford F150
    02 Chevy Tahoe
    AP2 s2000

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
      V6 manual sounds good to me. 07 accord v6 6 is really hard to find, so I guess alternatives would be a Altima ser or even a Mazda 6 6 spd, only problem is the GT's are well over 17 grand still lol.
      I found an 07' V6-6 EX-L Accord Sedan, tis' my pride and joy. Took forever to find though.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

an e46 m3 or e39 m5 but thats just me being bias lol i love my m3 luxury comfort plus speed all in one
        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

I would go with a mazdaspeed miata. A friend of mine has one and they are fun once you find a empty parking lot and start kicking rhe clutch under hard throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            I found an 07' V6-6 EX-L Accord Sedan, tis' my pride and joy. Took forever to find though.
            Theres one for sale here. No one wants it because its manual. Low KMS, No accidents and Really cheap. Just can't decide if I want the Accord or an IS300

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
              Theres one for sale here. No one wants it because its manual. Low KMS, No accidents and Really cheap. Just can't decide if I want the Accord or an IS300
              second gear is a bitch on those is300s!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Top pick IMO 2000-2002 4th gen F-body ls1 6spd preferably a Trans am.(PROS:Very stout,handle great,look good,pretty reliable,Lots of room for driver&passenger,decent fuel mileage as long as your not in it 24/7,respond good to bolt ons.CON'S: pointless back seat,hard to achieve the decent fuel mileage,lots of wasting of tires,probably a few tickets.)

Altima SE-R
                7th-8th gen accord v6
                95-00 Type R integra
                98-00 SVT contour
                5th-7th gen maxima
                Acura TL
                RSX-S
                99-04 lighting
                SRT4 neon or caliber

The list of possibilities goes on.Best bets to shop around an look for private sells their are good deals out there just gotta find em.Personally i like older cars better anyway, but the ones i picked are about the only "Newer" cars id own.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

ahh yes the altima se-r is another good one!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    E39 BMW M5 (preferably 01-03)
                    2001 BMW 740i/il Sport Edition (i'ma a huge Transporter fan)
                    04-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT
                    04-07 Honda Accord V6 (Auto or 6MT)
                    00-06 Lexus GS3/4 (preferably Sport or Platinum edition - strong VIP platform)
                    01-06 Lexus LS430 (perfect VIP platform IMO)
                    04-07 Acura TL (preferably w/ A-spec kit)
                    This list is odd. First you say it has to be '04 or newer, then you list two pre-'04 cars. Also, the G35 is out of place in this group. You have a bunch of Large Sedans and then a Coupe. I'd say throw that one off the list, especially if you are planning on doing anything remotely useful with the car, such as transporting people or baggage.

Also, the range of "sportiness" between vehicles is staggering. The first on the list is the M5, which is a brutally powerful sport sedan. In the same list you have the Accord V6. While it is no slouch, the market between those two cars rarely cross paths. So, do you want a sporty car to drive regularly or do you want to hoon the any-man's car?

The GS line is a great choice, those cars last foooooorrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrr.

If you are interested in the stock appearance of the car, I would look past the LS430. It's a great car when modded to the max, but stock it has the uncanny ability of getting lost in the sea of beige-mobiles that clog up the roads.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                      This list is odd. First you say it has to be '04 or newer, then you list two pre-'04 cars. Also, the G35 is out of place in this group. You have a bunch of Large Sedans and then a Coupe. I'd say throw that one off the list, especially if you are planning on doing anything remotely useful with the car, such as transporting people or baggage.

Also, the range of "sportiness" between vehicles is staggering. The first on the list is the M5, which is a brutally powerful sport sedan. In the same list you have the Accord V6. While it is no slouch, the market between those two cars rarely cross paths. So, do you want a sporty car to drive regularly or do you want to hoon the any-man's car?

The GS line is a great choice, those cars last foooooorrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrr.

If you are interested in the stock appearance of the car, I would look past the LS430. It's a great car when modded to the max, but stock it has the uncanny ability of getting lost in the sea of beige-mobiles that clog up the roads.
                      the E38 740 and E39 M5 are pre - 04' but they had to make the list because they are the reason i'm even considering a list of options. Im blinded by both cars and have been for years (literally obsessed) and could easily purchase either one and wouldn't careless but i want to be smart and weigh my options here hence the reason I stated 04-12 because the wouldn't be mentioned other than by myself

Obviously you not gonna find alot of other sporty sedans in the same class of the M5 but the M5 is the king of the list in my book. Regardless whichever is purchased it will be my DD. Gas mileage isnt really a huge concern at this point because i liev less than 2 miles from my job and rarely go on road trips.

The GS line is awesome indeed but I feel i will have to mod it for it to stand out amongst the plethora of other GSs driving around.

I completely understand what you mean in reference to the LS430 but I would never get a grandma beige color even if the price was right. Its my fav VIP platform and I KNOW i would mod it, MMR HR3 wheels, air suspension controller, LED tails and possibly a kit in the future.

My list simply shows the cars that appeals to me for different reason and as much as i dont really like coupes the G35 coupe is fucking sexy and fun to drive hence why its the only coupe to make my list. It doesnt help that i ran into a dude with a modded G35 coupe w/ a skyline bodykit, carbon fiber vented hood, nice ass Weds in 6MT last night that actually let me take it for a spin around the supermarket parking lot. The price and availability of this car might skyrocket it to the top 3 of the list easily but im weighing my options heavily.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        the E38 740 and E39 M5 are pre - 04' but they had to make the list because they are the reason i'm even considering a list of options. Im blinded by both cars and have been for years (literally obsessed) and could easily purchase either one and wouldn't careless but i want to be smart and weigh my options here hence the reason I stated 04-12 because the wouldn't be mentioned other than by myself

Obviously you not gonna find alot of other sporty sedans in the same class of the M5 but the M5 is the king of the list in my book. Regardless whichever is purchased it will be my DD. Gas mileage isnt really a huge concern at this point because i liev less than 2 miles from my job and rarely go on road trips.

The GS line is awesome indeed but I feel i will have to mod it for it to stand out amongst the plethora of other GSs driving around.

I completely understand what you mean in reference to the LS430 but I would never get a grandma beige color even if the price was right. Its my fav VIP platform and I KNOW i would mod it, MMR HR3 wheels, air suspension controller, LED tails and possibly a kit in the future.

My list simply shows the cars that appeals to me for different reason and as much as i dont really like coupes the G35 coupe is fucking sexy and fun to drive hence why its the only coupe to make my list. It doesnt help that i ran into a dude with a modded G35 coupe w/ a skyline bodykit, carbon fiber vented hood, nice ass Weds in 6MT last night that actually let me take it for a spin around the supermarket parking lot. The price and availability of this car might skyrocket it to the top 3 of the list easily but im weighing my options heavily.
                        15k would be pre face lifted 1st gen g35 coupe. those have many common issues such as bad radio that requires replacement of hvac panel, window regulator going bad (since the glass needs to go down when you open/close door), oil consumption issue, brake issues (unless you go with the 03-04 sport with brembo) but that would push it out of your budget, compression rods, weak end links, and much more. lots of tsb too. low tire wear due to suspension and low fuel economy due to engine efficiency. everyone say they are good cars but don't mention these things they have. not trying to push you away from this choice but thought you might like to know these things beforehand. sorta hoped someone would have told me

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          second gear is a bitch on those is300s!
                          my dad's has a short shifter and 5th and reverse are tricky.

really fun car but you need to modify the suspension, it understeers a bit.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... 2006 Pontiac GTO!

If going sedan, 2004 Mercury Marauder. Shooting for husky, ~2004-'06 Yukon Denali. If going newer, reliable, and relaxed, '09-'10 Chevy Malibu LTZ. Other options, luxury, Lexus GS or LS model. Possibly an '04-'06 Audi A4 3.0 6-Speed.

I would shop around for about two weeks. That's how I buy.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I would use that $15k as a nice down payment on a new Lexus LS460. That is all.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                                I have seen five year old 7 series for 15k at dealerships.. The average person doesn't want a 7 series out of warranty so they are super cheap.. A stock 7 series is how I would go..
                                Yea until something breaks

Time bomb

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X