Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was one of my pictures acceptable for the calendar?
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Yours were actually some of the best submissions I received.

I still haven't gotten enough to make it happen. I suppose we're not going to have a calendar this year.

Comment

you should start reminding people around summertime.

if my car was worthy I would submit but I know its not.
        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
        1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Yours were actually some of the best submissions I received.
          wow really? the other submissions were that bad in comparison? sucks we won't have one again this year, everybody should know to get pictures sooner every year to get the calendar made but so many people have to wait till the last minute If I need to take new pictures for next year, I will be sure to get them in much sooner then I did this year.

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post

I agree, submissions should start sooner then the last 2-3 months of the year.

Jking, my car isn't worthy either but I got in the calendar last year, if you get a good picture in the dimensions he needs, you never know!
          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 01-09-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I like this idea. My car is much more photogenic in the summer, because I'm much more willing to wash it.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Well I figure people are doing meets and whatnot, why not save a picture or 2 for the calendar...
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I'm getting a few shots fixed right now that were taken over summertime. Hope to get them in tomorrow or Saturday.
                I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Well I figure people are doing meets and whatnot, why not save a picture or 2 for the calendar...
                  yea, many people are probably going to meets over the summer, I don't have any meets close enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    yea, many people are probably going to meets over the summer, I don't have any meets close enough to me.
                    What about AFM?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

AFM is still quite a hike from Gainesville... but that's the closest you'll find. I'll be there next year, I expect! This year got screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        What about AFM?
                        Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        AFM is still quite a hike from Gainesville... but that's the closest you'll find. I'll be there next year, I expect! This year got screwed up.
                        yea it is quite a distance from Gainesville, if the car wasn't in such bad shape mechanically, I might have made it there by now. I hope with income taxes this year, I can get some major work done mechanically (and maybe make it)

Comment

East coast people have a much different view on distance driving from us in the midwest, apparently. The last accord meet I went to was in Chicago, an 8-hour drive for me from Springfield, MO, with a stopover in St Louis to pick up some more MO members (adam, mike, and a couple others).

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

wow, that's quite a drive, my car is lucky to get my mom to and from work an hour away......

Comment

I actually just looked up how far it is from gainesville to AFM, and I didn't realize florida was that big.

Comment

It would be nine hours for me to get there, since I live the farthest possible distance from it without leaving the state

The Facebook group

Comment

Working...
                                X