Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralphie- my point and shoot has the quality for taking some good pictures and is easy to carry around, perhaps you should invest in a good quality point and shoot. I take my camera with me everywhere I go.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I agree. A point and shoot isn't great, but even the midrange ones can capture some pretty decent images in the hands of someone that understands lighting and composition. I've actually taken some pretty impressive pictures with my iPhone, and I don't consider myself to have much skill in photography!

Comment

if you get a Canon G-series, you get full manual control, a hot shoe, and solid build quality, and it can stay in your glove box.

while on the subject, I reccommend everyone carry around a decent camera with onboard flash (so not just your cell phone) in your car in case of an accident.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

People get SO pissed when I stop to take pictures after an accident (I've had 3 or 4 at work). They seem to think it's ok to move their car before I properly record the scene! Of course, they also are always the ones to hit me...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            People get SO pissed when I stop to take pictures after an accident (I've had 3 or 4 at work). They seem to think it's ok to move their car before I properly record the scene! Of course, they also are always the ones to hit me...
            I do the same thing when I am driving (my mom doesn't though, no proof of the accident she had in ocala at the scene)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              As long as the specs are correct, the pictures certainly are! Probably the last one, as it's the best overall image, I think.

When'd you pick that up?
              Had it since July 2013.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Did you get my pictures ?

Can't wait to see all of them

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                  Can't wait to see all of them
                  me too, if the calendar doesn't get made, I guess I will buy one with the 2013 cars

Comment

I want to be in a calendar like I was last year (my picture, not my car)! Hell, if it was feasible, I'd drive/fly to the AOM winners and shoot all of their cars for the calendar.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      I want to be in a calendar like I was last year (my picture, not my car)! Hell, if it was feasible, I'd drive/fly to the AOM winners and shoot all of their cars for the calendar.
                      Thats a badass idea...... but costly.

Maybe if all the california winners can commute to our yearly Cali Accord Meet, you can catch them all there in 1 get go in 1 day.

So will there be a calendar?

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                        So will there be a calendar?
                        it doesn't seem that there will be since it is now February 5th

Comment

There may still be. We've had crazy snow lately, and it's seriously screwing up my work schedule. What should be easy weeks are turning into nonstop work, and I haven't had the time to sit down and sort through everything.

If you guys are still interested, I'll make it when I can. I apologize to anyone that gets stuck with January and February.

Comment

I definitely still want one because I know my car isn't much to look at, if you need a volunteer for January or February, you can use mine (unless you think the overall composition is worth more then that, of course it is completely up to you)

Comment

I'm willing to prepay, and order up a pair of "CB7Tuner.com " decals too.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Waiting for release!!

MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X