Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it have been more acceptable like this?

Comment

Yup

As long as the photoshopping isn't noticeable, it's acceptable.
      I just said the "no photoshopping" thing so I don't get crap with a bunch of obnoxious filters and stuff applied to it.

Comment

I really like that picture.
        I used it for inspiration when I was still putting money into my car.

I'm emailing myself the pictures, then I'll forward them on over to you Deev.

Edit: Dammit. I didn't rename them. If you like them, I'll repackage them and send another email.
        Last edited by GeoffM; 12-15-2013, 11:38 PM.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Not to be greedy but I still honestly wanna know if a member makes the cover and there is, or isn't, a shortage of submissions, does said member also get a month?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'd hope not to do that, but it's possible.

At this point, I don't even have enough to make a single calendar from the combined CB7/OA submissions!

Comment

I'll see if Adam wants to submit this one I shot of his Bimmer:

Adam's 1-Series by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I just submitted another photo. This particular one is intended for OA.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I just sent a photo of Moby (99 E350) for OA. The house (and two CB7s) may be too busy in the background; I only had a short opportunity with it clean. My CB9 might be home on Thursday - I've already submitted some CB7 photos, I'll take some of the wagon and get a head start for next year!
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Deev, make an all out automotive calendar...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I might have to.

The few submissions I've gotten have been good. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I might have to.

The few submissions I've gotten have been good. Thanks guys.
                        I've been trying to get my pics but the weather has been shitty. I have to do it on the weekends because I get home from work when it's dark.

I'm going to try again this weekend
                        visit vgruk

Comment

I'd submit the pic of my C10 in the snow if it wasn't crap resolution (shot it with my phone)
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

quick one, haven't even got it aligned lol.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Would rolling shots be considered for a calender picture? Or is it just parked pictures?

91 ex coupe-daily
                              91 2.0si (cb6)original RHD-project
                              R.I.P sedan.... will be missed

Comment

Rolling works.

Honestly, at this point... as long as you can meet the size and resolution requirements necessary, I'll accept anything. You may or may not make it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X