Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna try and get it on the ground this week because i had to order new wheels. there's some good background shots around work because its next to the bay
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

If I take a pic of my car how do I put it in a file? All I know how to do is e-mail and text. Also can someone help with fixing the background? Its in my garage and its to cold to take her out right now? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by red07frontier View Post
        If I take a pic of my car how do I put it in a file? All I know how to do is e-mail and text. Also can someone help with fixing the background? Its in my garage and its to cold to take her out right now? Thanks.
        Not to hate, but you want a shot at a calendar - which is supposed to be one of 13 images that represents this whole website for the entire year - and you are too lazy to take it out of the garage? I know some good shots can be had in a decent looking shop, but you have to really know what you're doing to get it to look right. Again, I'm not trying to flame, but I don't think you have the right approach to this.

if you do get a decent picture though, like I said on the previous page, send it to me and I can re-size it and clean it up a bit if you want me to. PM me for my email address.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Never mind then. I was just trying to see if I could help out.

My car does not go outside when its raining or freezing or just plain shit weather out. Ive got way to much invested in paint and powder coating and everything else.
          Last edited by red07frontier; 12-10-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I submitted images, how do we know if they were accepted? I tried to get all of the requirements correct.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Right now, since submissions are so few, as long as the specs are correct and the picture isn't hideous, you're in.
              I've only rejected one submission so far due to content.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Right now, since submissions are so few, as long as the specs are correct and the picture isn't hideous, you're in.
                I've only rejected one submission so far due to content.

Sucks that this is the turnout for you man.

Maybe reach out to some people and ask them for pics? You know, CALL THEM OUT. There are plenty of people with cars ready for pics for this, maybe personally msg'ing them will make them feel honored or something. Maybe you could pluck photos out of MRT and put something in the fine print of your legal mumbojumbo that says any pics shown on the forum can be used in your annual calendar.

I dunno. Sucks you are running into this. Paired with the other thread I can see how this would feel awfully discouraging.
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I wish some members were closer to me other than MNdude. There were several in SW Missouri last year and we had a decent sized meet, but I haven't heard from any of those people for a while. I did a shoot with a guy named Josh last year specifically for the calendar, and I believe it got in, but I also haven't heard anything from him for a while, or even remember his username.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Thanks to steelblue, I sent one for the cover.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Looks good. I may tweak it a bit, but that could very well end up being the cover!

Comment

Deeve, if you want something on it tweaked, just let me know since I already have the file. if the logo in the grill is an issue, I can get rid of it in 2 minutes.

Comment

The logo is cool. I was just thinking about removing the cars in the background.

Comment

What's wrong with a Ford Taurus? lol
                            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

What isn't wrong with a Ford Taurus?

Comment

anyway, consider it done. Anything you'd prefer in the background? I was just thinking of throwing the background from some picture I've taken back there, or just leaving it relatively blank, whatever looks good. I'll use a better site logo too. Do you have a large, good quality one you could send me, Deeve?
                                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-12-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X