Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on man, Deev needs everyones submission to get the Calendar out.

With that fucking attitude, no calendar will get made.

Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Come on man, Deev needs everyones submission to get the Calendar out.

With that fucking attitude, no calendar will get made.

Christ
      Fine. When my hood bra gets here I will snap some pics despite my busted ass fog light.
      visit vgruk

Comment

Creative angles can hide a busted fog light

Only 2 submissions so far. C'mon guys... we can do better than that!

Comment

Damn.. another year already...

I don't have a nice enough camera or I'd submit my nice little fleet

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Creative angles can hide a busted fog light

Ok. But not a dented hood

My hood bra should be here the seconed week of december. That weekend I will submit my pics.
            visit vgruk

Comment

Just take an ass-shot

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I got her washed today (except the rims still need to be washed), my mom will have the car from 4am to 7pm tomorrow so I will get my pictures taken and submitted Wednesday for sure!
                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Alright im gonna try and do it this weekend
                  visit vgruk

Comment

damnit my corrado is torn apart on the lift as we speak!
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Can you get a good pic of it on the lift?
                      The OA requirements aren't quite as strict as the CB7 requirements. Some additional artistic liberty can be taken with those shots.

Comment

I'll see if I can get a few good shots of my 84' C10 for O/A.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

This desperation makes me think I can get mine in. I'll throw the roof rack on and take a shot from down low in the front. I'll do my best to hide that new rust spot that showed up in the hood.
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Feel free to use any previous photos I've submitted of my cars if you need filler.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Have 3 photos but have no idea how to put them in a ZIP file, lol.

Also, Deev, will we have any say or preference in which pics get used or will you pick YOUR favorite? I have 3 nice pics but I like one better than the other two.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

got some pictures today, not very satisfied with all of them (for one I didn't get far enough away from the car to crop it to the right size without cropping some car) Just messing around I got a few shots with the fisheye lense (would that be considered "modified noticeably" or "creative photoshopping"?) I guess you won't know till you see the pictures :/
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X