Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i have a question... since we all pretty much agree with the fee, how is the transition from free to fee gonna occur and how will it be handled??

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
      yeah if you look i edited it after all you flamed me and added "let the flaming begin"
      I didnt want shit deev knows that I posted that so people would know why not to your just one of the dsm turbo kit bitchs
      This is me clearing up your mistakes in a polite manner- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25204

How can we look at the thread i'm referring to? It was deleted.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        The idea is that you can still read the board, browse all the forums, just if you want to post you have to pay the $5 member fee.
        I think that would be the best way to go through with it.

But I have a question. What about those of us who do not have paypal or a credit card? Will there be other ways to pay? I am not too familiar with paying someone via the internet or whatever.

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem paying something small per year. I always appreciated how ATX was willing to make it happen. I have no problem helping out. I too am a college student, so I know how tight it can be. With everyones contributions this could be the best community on the web IMO.

Having said that, I have also noticed a history of trouble when someone doesn't like someone else and one party has certain "powers." Like a shareholder in a corporation, all citizens would be able to rightfully expect the same courtesy and consideration that is extended to everyone else. If only people willing to pay were on here, I doubt there would be a big need to ban people anyway.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hey guys i'm pretty new here but i agree this isn't a teen chat board and if it will stop all the *** comments about nothing of relevance and keep it on topic about what the thread was originally about i'll give my 5$ happily and also another 5$ just to keep this (our) board respectable and knowledgable instead of the post i read the otherday on another forum(although very funny)about the kid asking questions about a skyline motor ina legacy poor kid was just looking for some guidance and they just f***ed with him making jokes because he didn't know anybetter (like i said it was funny but how would you have felt if you got on here and asked something and all you got was flamed\whored\madefunof) instead of a 2 sentence answer that would help or explain why it wouldn't work just my 2cents
            po crackers need speed too!

Comment

Originally posted by mrfreddio55
              But I have a question. What about those of us who do not have paypal or a credit card? Will there be other ways to pay? I am not too familiar with paying someone via the internet or whatever.
              yes, you would be able to send money order/cash... i just need to find a way to make this an option for people. it might be similar to how i currently sell the decals... if people want to pay by money order or whatever - they contact me and get my shipping address first, send the money, etc. It's just a matter of me figuring out how to write this option into the payment prompt screen/page...

Comment

this thread has grown a lot since last night. I think the $5 fee would be the best route possible at this point. I fully support it.

P.S.- Can I be granted a mod for like 30 sec so I can ban Micks?
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i still think this site is great, i've gotten a lot of info from member's, searching, pm's......ect. hell you can post in the classifieds for free. if there was a 5 dollar membership fee i'd pay it hell, where else can you get this much info for that price? nuff said just take care of the assholes (mick mainly) and be done with it.
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                    i still think this site is great, i've gotten a lot of info from member's, searching, pm's......ect. hell you can post in the classifieds for free. if there was a 5 dollar membership fee i'd pay it hell, where else can you get this much info for that price? nuff said just take care of the assholes (mick mainly) and be done with it.

fuck you ban me i dont care at all fuck you raceboy mother fucking dickhead

fuck you bluejayde

and fuck you 92ex

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

fuck you bluejayde

and fuck you 92ex
                      dude mick if you were in any way smart you would stop the shit that you are doing that is pissing everyone off... but you continue to do it, i have never had a problem with your whoring till recently... you don't contribute any valuable information, and you are just a pain in my ass! don't post unless you have something relevant to say!

Comment

Fee

I would not mine paying roughly .42 cents a month to post on this website. I would hate to see a few people ruin a forum. If it wasn't for this site, I would have never done anything to my CB7. CB7tuner motivated me. Bottom line, I'll pay a fee with no problem. Its worth it. I'll do whatever within reason to support this site by all means.

Comment

fuck you bluejayde

and fuck you 92ex
                          was that necessary? your just proving everyone's point. face it, you talk mass shit and no one likes you *sorry it's off topic i won't sit here and argue with mick*
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            was that necessary? your just proving everyone's point. face it, you talk mass shit and no one likes you *sorry it's off topic i won't sit here and argue with mick*
                            fuck you man im out of here all these mother fuckers want me banned bye bye fuckers

Dynamic racing

Comment

PEACE ^^^^^
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

fuck you

Dynamic racing

Comment

Working...
                                X