Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please release sparkle's nuts on your way out.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

haha! do you notice as he says he is leaving he continues to make unnecessary posts???

Comment

i remember when i first joined this board.... everything was close nite and relaxed *pauses to reflect*

SOLD!

Comment

he just don't get it. if your standing in a room full of people that don't like you, are you going to stay there?.......no you would probably leave right? i mean mick's been banned twice so obviously he is a problem. he makes it hard to post on here cuz your always wondering what shit he's going to talk. then you end up argruing with him, and thats exactly what he wants.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i <3 cb7tuner.

ok... now thats settled, pass the hypnotiq.

Comment

Thats the whole point, don't carry on with him. If you see he's creating a fire, are you going to throw more gasoline on it so it can burn more? No.

Just click the icon to report post to moderator, and let them do what they're supposed to be doing. Cleaning this up, and taking care of problem creators. If we step in, and act like mods, the troubled people will try to argue with us which will cause more thread crapping. Do you think they will argue with a moderator? No, because the problem creators know their capabilities.
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                Thats the whole point, don't carry on with him. If you see he's creating a fire, are you going to throw more gasoline on it so it can burn more? No.

Just click the icon to report post to moderator, and let them do what they're supposed to be doing. Cleaning this up, and taking care of problem creators. If we step in, and act like mods, the troubled people will try to argue with us which will cause more thread crapping. Do you think they will argue with a moderator? No, because the problem creators know their capabilities.
                micks been reported to mods several times and it's done nothing he's still on here doing the same shit even drucifer was a little like mick at one time then me and him pm'd each other and it was settled we haven't had a problem since and dru's only 17! he acts more mature than mick. mick won't do that he's quick to say "fuck you" or "fuck off" the last time mick was banned it was awsome alot easyer to post with out getting angry i didn't join this site to get angry i join it to get info share some idea's meet cool people (which i did) this site helped me a LOT on my swap lets just keep it adult.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  i'll start with banning you, bitch

by the way, a little background info on mick:

he's a 13 or 14 year old kid with asperger's disease (look it up)

his mom emailed me when he first started because i hurt his feelings.....she explained it all to me, and they let him drive like regular, because that's the one thing he likes to do......he can't function publicly and this is the reason he's the way that he is.....he thinks that being abrasive is the best way to fit in........but now he's banned, we don't have to worry about the fucker unless he wants to pay $5 to get banned again, and it's one less thorn in my ass

for the other mods: he literally asked to be banned.....so now he is.....anyone can UNBAN him if they see it as being necessary....i've gotta go feed my rattlers
                  right on FIZZ thanks. *off topic* your snakes are bad ass. *edit* is mick really 14? you can kinda tell
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger%27s_syndrome

makes lots of sense now...

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                      micks been reported to mods several times and it's done nothing he's still on here doing the same shit even drucifer was a little like mick at one time then me and him pm'd each other and it was settled we haven't had a problem since and dru's only 17! he acts more mature than mick. mick won't do that he's quick to say "fuck you" or "fuck off" the last time mick was banned it was awsome alot easyer to post with out getting angry i didn't join this site to get angry i join it to get info share some idea's meet cool people (which i did) this site helped me a LOT on my swap lets just keep it adult.
                      Yeah well now is a different time, reporting will yield results rather than warnings. Its time to be less passive, more active, and support what we love. I really don't like how things have went, but they are not in my control, I'm not in any way part of the Admin/Mods here. But I don't think paying 5$ to be unbanned is in any way helpful. I think once you're banned in a manner like Micks, it should be permanent.

If you were banned just for starting some flame wars and being disrespectful, then you should have another chance. Each case should be treated as such, not have a general penalty. Thats just my .02.

Fuck what disease he has, I feel sorry for the disesased and handicapped, but when it hinders our ways of life, fuck them. They should be treated as a normal person at this point.
                      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

i dont know how many times this has been said, but why do we have to point fingers at other individuals, esp. if it has already been done numerous times in the beginging of this threads.

raceboy, 92ex, did you guys read through all of the pages and see Deev's comment about not necessarily throwing out names and blaming other people?

as a board we need to all take responsibility in making sure that the board stays concentrateed upon what we are wll here to use it for; cb7's.

micks may have been kind of sketch on the board when it came to posting, but talking to him online, he seemed like a coool guy. it has already been stated that micks should be banned and his a trouble maker, so then why raceboy and 92ex do you still say it? and just to put the post thing in persepective, raceboy you have almost 500 posts since May and thats what micks had also after only a month or two after joining and are all of YOUR posts useful and helpful to the board? im not saying that every post should have a purpose or a meaning, but when you start to point fingers at people in a community, then you need to step back and look at what your doing also.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

2,558 views. my lord.. everyone get along

Comment

The fact is that with his disease he can't function in a social environment. If anyone else couldn't function in our environment, we would cast them out, so the fact that I might feel sorry for him has no place in my opinion that he shouldn't be here. Natural selection is a bitch.

Edit: I didn't mean this post to point fingers. My intent was to say that no one that can't act in a respectable manner should be allowed to enjoy our community.
                            Last edited by Bluejayde; 06-29-2005, 04:14 PM.
                            -Jay

Comment

look guys, im sorry i bought a vw. i didnt mean to cause such a stir.
                              ill leave if you want.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

^^^ funniest man alive
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X