No announcement yet.

Chubbykai/TheNextEpisode : 1989 Honda CRX HF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates/pictures/progress temporarily on hold.
    Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 10-14-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

uhm
      why

Comment

hah money is thin and time is minimal.
        Thanks for following along until now.

Comment

this is unacceptable

Comment

hahha

The only reason why there were so many updates on this thread till now was cause I started this thread when we were like 80% done. The updates on page one were performed like a year before I actually posted them.

I shoulda seen this coming and spread the updates over a longer time to cover our lagging asses.

Comment

im upset now

Comment

I would be too.
                Being told that there aren't going to be updates on what is clearly the best build on the forum would tick me off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                  I would be too.
                  Being told that there aren't going to be updates on what is clearly the best build on the forum would tick me off.

lmao. yeah. i think this is ONE of the best builds....

define a build.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    define a build.
                    build.

Comment

lmao

naw man. because ive seen Ronald_TypeR and his suspension build. then theres your build. then oneoffaccord's. lol.i think you might just have the 2nd hottest build. oneoff's is 1st. lol.

Comment

I think I can name some more builds than that that I'd rank higher than ours.

cp[mike]'s euro H22 coupe is seemingly perfect in every way, lonski's isht is damned straight too. Boost_Lee's list of mods is like 2 pages long in small font, and straightedge's simplicity/success was awesome to read about. JoshM's doing a lot of work too.

It's not too hard to mess with a track car, since you really don't care about everything related to creature comforts. That's a large chunk of the car which you don't really need to concern yourself. But to execute the builds that people have done on their relatively DD'd cb's? That's impressive.

Not that this is a new revelation, just reiterating.
                        Regardless, thanks for the interest guys!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the link! I'm even more impressed on you and kai's work.

This needs to be updated!

Comment

cp[mike]'s euro H22 coupe is seemingly perfect in every way, lonski's isht is damned straight too. Boost_Lee's list of mods is like 2 pages long in small font, and straightedge's simplicity/success was awesome to read about. JoshM's doing a lot of work too.

It's not too hard to mess with a track car, since you really don't care about everything related to creature comforts. That's a large chunk of the car which you don't really need to concern yourself. But to execute the builds that people have done on their relatively DD'd cb's? That's impressive.

Not that this is a new revelation, just reiterating.
                            Regardless, thanks for the interest guys!
                            lol. well. think about it. [cp]mike's build wasnt really the whole car. it was mainly the engine bay from what ive seen. oneoff's was the whole car. Ronald's was all of the suspension and brakes.

Comment

JoshM's doing a lot of work too.
                              Woah, woah, woah. WTF? ME??

Wow, thanks!!

Love this build! Can't wait to see it done!
                              Just a few more months and I'll FINALLY be done with mine (until next year).

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                lol. well. think about it. [cp]mike's build wasnt really the whole car. it was mainly the engine bay from what ive seen. oneoff's was the whole car. Ronald's was all of the suspension and brakes.
                                cp[mike] did a pretty good suspension restoration, as I remember.
                                But.. yeah I definitely understand your point. Thanks, mate.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                Woah, woah, woah. WTF? ME??
                                Wow, thanks!!
                                Love this build! Can't wait to see it done!
                                Just a few more months and I'll FINALLY be done with mine (until next year).
                                haha it certainly seemed like you had/have a lot planned.

Comment

Working...
                                X