• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna race foo? lol, that clutch has gotta be driving you up the walls
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

ar eyou still on the same clutch from when I was out there last?
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        i hate you.
        i hate you. lol

Originally posted by blackice View Post
        wanna race foo? lol, that clutch has gotta be driving you up the walls
        umm... no not right now! its win for you! i cant rev to even 4k...clutch just spins out of control hahaha!

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        ar eyou still on the same clutch from when I was out there last?
        yup! im surprised it has lasted this long...its been like what a few months since it started to slip? lol!!

all will be back to normal soon...with much improvments!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I like the updates on the thread man. The Evo VII Tails don't look bad on the ride at all. JDM Evo IX Rear Bumper would set that sucka Off!!! Good Progress though man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

I OFFICIALLY want to push this car off a cliff right now!!!!
            :
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              :
              What happened?
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

:
                Evo clutches ftl?

Comment

do you want me to go there and show you how to do it?
                  Last edited by SMseagren83; 11-18-2009, 01:51 AM.

Comment

do you want me to go there and show you how to do it?
                    LOL, thats funny. you wouldnt know where to start.

And no, i can do without you touching my car haha. ill get it handled, its just taking longer than i had really planned for. ill have it back in 2 weeks, thanks for work and mitsubishi not having seals in stock.

sigh.

on the bright side...ill have a brand new clutch and im sure the trans and overall feel of the car will be much improved. ill also be good to 400whp if i wanna hit that mark.

Comment

lol
                      ok. we had ours in and out in the same day.

dont get all butthurt cause your mad at "da whip"

edit:
                      it WAS just the pulling the tranny, replacing it with a JY tranny.
                      but still

Comment

lol
                        ok. we had ours in and out in the same day.

dont get all butthurt cause your mad at "da whip"

edit:
                        it WAS just the pulling the tranny, replacing it with a JY tranny.
                        but still
                        Yeah...umm on a lift or on the grnd? And 5spd or 6spd. Quit fronting like it's easy work. An MR tranny is one of the most time consuming trannys to yank and reinstall. Fact.

I have every right to bitch about my car, considering that I'm doing the work and it's my car.

Comment

Yeah...umm on a lift or on the grnd? And 5spd or 6spd. Quit fronting like it's easy work. An MR tranny is one of the most time consuming trannys to yank and reinstall. Fact.

I have every right to bitch about my car, considering that I'm doing the work and it's my car.
                          it WAS a 5 speed. AND on a lift.
                          ill give you that much
                          and i wasnt frontin like nothin SON.
                          AND i wasnt talking about you bitching about your car.
                          lol. god damn. your a bitch when things dont go your way

Comment

Hahaha! Just making it a point, 5spds are a complete diff story. Not to mention the ACD system, which u prolly didn't have to deal with.

Anyways.... I'm just giving u a hard time.

I'll have to do a t-belt shortly after and rear pads and fronts too!! Thank god those are easy jobs... Or easier! I just wanna get back to modding it and installing all my other parts. Guess u gotta have a car that's in tip top shape before u can really start changing things....

Comment

didnt you just do brakes on it?

Comment

didnt you just do brakes on it?
                                Yup, but I'm switching over to carbon ceramic GS5 pads! Better heat-range and braking/friction coefficient than the hawk pads! Just better initial bite supposedly! The hawks are poo.

No need for two sets of pads street vs autox. These satisfied GS5 pads will work for both daily and autox events when I go...

Obviously if I want to eventually track the car...I'll have to run a dedicated track pad, but I'm just gonna stick with autocross for now and improve there...
                                Last edited by SMseagren83; 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X