SMseagren83 : 2006 Mitsubishi EVO IX-MR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
    yeah... i canceled the ETS kit (wasnt happy with the battery specs)

then ordered a NISEI braille battery kit. they apparently stopped production but are sending me a display kit. so...im waiting for it to arrive. then im golden

yeah... lots of waiting. its getting old.
    i wasnt sure if you were still waiting on parts, or just being a cocksmoker when you didnt call me last week.
    haha

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      I think I'm(zack) a cocksmoker.
      fixed
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-06-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Update!!!!

Finally recieved my battery tray for the Braille battery/s. That was holding everything else up, since Nisei has stopped production on it.

anyhow...spent 4 hours yesterday after work fighting the stock piping/intercooler/bumper and crap! what a POS setup! lol it didnt help that it was sunny when i started outside...then came the rain for a good 45 mins. fail!

here's what i got installed:
        ETS short route UICP
        ETS licp
        ETS intercooler
        ETS short route recirc pipe
        ETS intake w/HKS filter
        replaced all worm clamps with T-bolt clamps
        Nisei mini battery kit (for BRaille batteries)
        Sun Auto Hyperforce ignition/stabilizer

here's whats left:
        Walbro fuel pump
        Blitz SBC id boost controller
        ETS upper rad. hard pipe
        DC3 catch can
        Titek o2 housing

not TOO much left.... enough to keep me busy for an afternoon!

PICTURES ARE ON THE WAY>..........
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-17-2010, 01:33 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

are we going to see this pile today son?
          Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-17-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

are we going to see this pile today son?
            yeah, ill bring the pos out....

im gonna try to get the fuel pump/ebc installed first.... i gotta get it out on the road anyways to let the car adjust to everything.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

when are we tuning?

Comment

when are we tuning?
                What's with this "we" crap? You got a mouse in your pocket?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Out with the OLD!!!!

IN WITH THE NEW...more to come (camera battery is dead)

Comment

why are you working outside

Comment

why are you working outside
                      it was nice out that day (temporarily). Didnt realize the rain was coming in so fast.

60s+ sunlight+lots of room to lay out everything= good work space.

just sucks when it rains. LOL you up for throwin in a fuel pump/catch can/titek o2 housing/Blitz ebc this weekend?

Comment

I thought I was going to see this beast last weekend bro! I was kind of disappointed

Parts list is looking good though..Hope to see this car in person one day!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                          it you up for throwin in a fuel pump/catch can/titek o2 housing/Blitz ebc this weekend?
                          as long as were in your garage lol

Comment

I have an extra walbro 255 if you need it. I have the car back up and running. I ended up installing a Buschur Racing double pumper.
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                              I have an extra walbro 255 if you need it. I have the car back up and running. I ended up installing a Buschur Racing double pumper.
                              used? what are you "wanting" for it?

PS- clayed & waxed her this weekend... spent almost 5 hours.

...then it rained! FAIL!

Comment

Fcuk...my Dream Car..
                                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                                X