No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 2006 Mitsubishi EVO IX-MR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get T-bolts for decently cheap =D Then my friend gets them from a shop which pretty much sells that type of stuff.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Lol I just want to point out that one of first lines of your MRT is. This thread isn't going to get crazy... 19 pages later lol. The Dstar is looking damn sick though keep it up man. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
        Lol I just want to point out that one of first lines of your MRT is. This thread isn't going to get crazy... 19 pages later lol. The Dstar is looking damn sick though keep it up man. Peace
        LMAO

yeah...i tried to limit myself to a few mods, but really..i cant help it!

finally getting tuned as well!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well im kicking the idea around, and will be doing the numbers this week...

lookin at another 07 S2000
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol why
            what a downgrade

Comment

more BEATRUSH parts installed!

got around to installing these! only took me about 30 minutes!

Comment

oh
                and your not going to get any s2k with your boss spamming the shit all over CL
                http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ctd/1599846595.html

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  oh
                  and your not going to get any s2k with your boss spamming the shit all over CL
                  http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ctd/1599846595.html
                  i dont want that one! LOL although if someone wanted a black s2000 they could get a good deal...its been there for a while! i dont like black

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    got around to installing these! only took me about 30 minutes!

Looking good Sean. Looking really good.......(The car people! The car!)

So MAYBE another S2k eh? Can I ask why? A daily perhaps?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                      So MAYBE another S2k eh? Can I ask why? A daily perhaps?
                      i figured the evo would be his daily.
                      seems how he bitched constantly about how he hated driving the s2k daily
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        i figured the evo would be his daily.
                        seems how he bitched constantly about how he hated driving the s2k daily
                        lol
                        True but I am seeing all these parts and thinking "Track". He may say "Oh no, too expensive" but the boy has a ever changing pallet and he may surprise us and park the Evo and daily something else.

I still want to ride in this mah chine though, looks fun.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol me to. im super jealous. :sadface:

i rode in it when it was stock. haha
                          but with what im seeing in my future. ill be smashing on him in no time. in a much more luxurious way. lol (and i dont mean luxurious like that q45 that sean walked) hahaha
                          ill be doing the numbers this week.

Comment

<3333333333333

your car. not you. homo.

<3

Comment

After owning an S2K and owning the Evo. I'd never go back to another S2K.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

idk why BOTH of you HAD an opportunity to buy an evolution in the first place, and didnt. lol.

you both redeemed yourselves though.

Comment

Working...
                                X