SMseagren83 : 2006 Mitsubishi EVO IX-MR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    After owning an S2K and owning the Evo. I'd never go back to another S2K.
    you cant compare the two... they are nothing alike. i WILL be owning another S2000. Its def. a drivers car. Any moron can drive an evo HAHA....

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    idk why BOTH of you HAD an opportunity to buy an evolution in the first place, and didnt. lol.

you both redeemed yourselves though.

never said id ditch the Evo.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

What a POS.

officially going to be ditching the ARC induction box and HKS RS intake pipe. Also ditching the ARC radiator shroud.

i welcome ETS products.

yay for nice tax returns.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Good shit! Still got that intercooler?

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
          What a POS.

officially going to be ditching the ARC induction box and HKS RS intake pipe. Also ditching the ARC radiator shroud.

i welcome ETS products.

yay for nice tax returns.

Dumb question time:

Why the change?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
            Dumb question time:

Why the change?

it has a lot to do with the ARC airbox. Finding 2.5" cold side piping to work with my stock battery and to work WITH the ARC box...is almost impossible.

im tired of the airbox, its slightly restrictive. I can sell it for enough money to cover a ETS intake kit and have leftovers to go towards a new UICP.

Its time to buckle down and get this thing going. So...ive made the switch, it will clean the engiine bay up...make things less crowded and easier to work on. PLUS i need everything hooked up before dyno day. my Blitz SBC-id boost controller(badass unit) is on the way along with my fuel pump...and thats all i need for a tune.

PLUS- im tired of sporting the ARC goods... they arent all that great. mostly for bragging rights. im ditchiing the. im more of a beatrush whore. ETS is quality shit too!!

Sean

PS- yes zack...still have the intercooler. its yours. lol

Comment

oh.
              Last edited by fatboy1185; 03-16-2010, 03:54 PM.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I hate ARC. It's incredibly overpriced. Good luck with the ETS intake. I have one for my build. They're really nice parts. I also have the ETS intercooler piping.
                Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-12-2010, 11:36 PM.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I hate ARC. It's incredibly overpriced. Good luck with the ETS intake. I have one for my build. They're really nice parts. I also have the ETS intercooler piping.
                  Yeah...they are overpriced for what you get. However, so is ETS stuff. Ummm 207 for an intake kit which is a short ss pipe and K&n filter. 285 for just an UICP? LOL gimme a break... but i pay to play.

its quality and proven.

Comment

parts update!!

WOO! Just scored on 90% of the parts i was planning to buy brand new..

just picked up:

ETS short route UICP
                    ETS licp
                    ETS intake kit
                    HKS filter and MAF adapter
                    Saikou Michi catch can
                    Sun Auto hyperforce ign. amp/stabilizer
                    Blitz SBC-ID elec. boost controller
                    ETS mini battery kit (to clear short route)
                    Walbro 255 fuel pump

plus some other goodies i had to order

and my special order GranSport carbon ceramic pads showed up today!!! Only took 7 weeks to get them!!! Should stop a lil better!

gonna be busy this weekend, then off for a tune!!! finally!
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-16-2010, 04:45 PM.

Comment

nice man. very nice. hurry up and get some pics up. you need to do a shoot with this thing man.

Comment

Ditch that Sun Auto ignition stuff and get a sparktech non-cdi coil on plug set up. It's where its at for ignition products. You'll never have a misfire again.
                        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Ditch that Sun Auto ignition stuff and get a sparktech non-cdi coil on plug set up. It's where its at for ignition products. You'll never have a misfire again.
                          Yeah I would, but for 150 bucks through a local guy...I couldn't pass it up. He was running 30 psi and no missfire/breakup up top. I don't plan on making gobs of power and will only be around the 25-27 psi mark.

I've heard great things from sparktech, but I can't justify spending that kinda cash for the power levels I'm gonna be shooting for.

Comment

ummm catching up.... 253 hp at 248 torque...

so close yet so far away!

come out to Maryland!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              ummm catching up.... 253 hp at 248 torque...

so close yet so far away!

come out to Maryland!
                              add 100 to each of your numbers

come out to WA!!

Comment

U do not put that to the wheels wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X