No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW I've been missing out Looks like you''ve already been busy with this new project of yours! I'm not gonna lie Larry, I'm really jealous by how good you are with body work! I wish I have half the skills that you have when it comes to this..That engine bay is already looking really good!

Can't wait to see more updates bro, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
      WOW I've been missing out Looks like you''ve already been busy with this new project of yours! I'm not gonna lie Larry, I'm really jealous by how good you are with body work! I wish I have half the skills that you have when it comes to this..That engine bay is already looking really good!

Can't wait to see more updates bro, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

Ronald
      thanks ron for your input. im only doing this for a 2 reasons. 1 is because i got it for a good deal and i wanna see how skills are on a civic hatch. the 2nd reason is to keep my head up while me going thru personal shit.

Comment

so today being slow at work because of the snow. i decided to take out the old bushings out of the control arms and get it prepped to send them to the powercoater this thursday. also got the forks getting powercoated also.

Comment

Bought some clear coat tonite and cleared these calipers and brackets. i figured that if i clear them they would be easier to keep clean. tomorrow im going take them to work and install all the hardware. pics also

Comment

heres a update. i took the lower control arms and the forks to get powdercoated. should be done soon. also got all the fittings for the brake tuck and the battery terminal post. pics up shortly. going downstairs now to get a little done.

Comment

got alittle bit done so far. ill do a little more later. what ive done so far was mad a hole bigger for the battery jumper post for the positive side and for the starter plug. its a thru firewall batter connector. this will connect the jumper terminal to the starter to the battery then fuse box. the terminals are not mounted fully just as a test fit

also welded a few more holes and got ride of the seam seal around the stock tower.

Comment

ur the man larry!!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  ur the man larry!!
                  thanks chris, i try

Comment

Heres a little update. ran out of welding wire. so i need to get some more to finish a few small holes up. painted the wiper cowl flat black and thats about it.

Comment

when you gonna have this beast up and running bro?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Man, your attention to detail is just ridiculous Larry. It's a sickness I think But I love it!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                          when you gonna have this beast up and running bro?
                          ill say march. the toughest part right now is the bay. trying to get it perfect.

Comment

are you gunna bring it to the mountain run in ATL?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              are you gunna bring it to the mountain run in ATL?
                              idk Gus ill see. no promises

Comment

Anyway, heres a update for now. Finished up welding those small holes i was talking about before. Grinded them all down. Also got all the factory seam seal off by using a wire wheel attached to a air drill. Applied a few coats high build primer. Now its time for it to dry. When its all said and done ill sand the few spots that needs to be filled and apply some body filler. im going to shot for tomorrow to get it all primed.

Comment

Working...
                                X