Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
    i kno im kinda late but is there any new updates
    no sir. been busy working on my civic coupe and this side job im doing. i should be working on it this sunday

Comment

Hey man did you get that link about the integra front lip install before the other thread got deleted?
      Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
        Hey man did you get that link about the integra front lip install before the other thread got deleted?
        no sir. send that agian if you can

Comment

heres a little update, its not much but its something. well im doing to eg hatch side job. i needed to mix some filler. so why not mix a little more for my hatch. smart right.

the drivers fender had 2 small dents. so i filled those up with EVERCOAT Metal to Metal. Shit works great. heres a few pics for now. more later

Comment

Alright. here you go my friend

http://efcivicsedan.myfreeforum.org/about61.html
            Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
              thank you sir

Comment

not much of a update but i traded my DC integra gray leather back seats for a set of SI seats for my hatch. ill have pics tonite

Comment

hey guys whats going on. finally got some update for the hatch. nothing major, still. well my friend came from North Carolina last week and brought me a DA integra front sway bar.

Also finished the body work on the drivers fender. primed it yesterday as well. its a slow build right now. so when i can work on it ill post more pics.

Comment

i got a update but not much of anything besides a set of clear corners and thats all

Comment

nice progress.. those fender repair pics reminded me of all the dents I had in my fenders on my DC and how I was getting all those dents out - I think it is from stupid previous owners leaning on the fenders with their elbows while working on the car

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                        nice progress.. those fender repair pics reminded me of all the dents I had in my fenders on my DC and how I was getting all those dents out - I think it is from stupid previous owners leaning on the fenders with their elbows while working on the car
                        idk man how they couldve gotten there, you know i couldve gotten a new aftermarket fender but hey this was fine. just need to be addressed you know.

got another litte update, like recently nothing major just a set of clear bumper lights pics when i get around to it

Comment

so i got 2 things today. My rear camber kit from Wicked Tuning and a JDM B16A.... will havr pics of the motor when i get it out of the truck

Comment

Nice! ! ! ! !

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                              Nice! ! ! ! !
                              thanks man. well i might work on the car later today dispite all this rain and shit. so we will see

Comment

more pics and details of this tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                                X