Uh-Oh , here we go.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

glad you turned on to preludes. you wont be disappointed!!!

im actually the owner of 2 bb6 ludes. i love them more than my cb7. my cb7 had its pride days, but when i jumped in for a ride in my black lude, i was hooked and fell in love instantly!
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

its clean!
        I spy a poor cb...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

What a fucking pick up man, awesome find

Plans look good too....

U gonna stroke it? You should turbo this one man. Light boost!!!

I have had an itch for a BB4 ever since bruno2787 took me for a ride in his... they just handle so much better than even modded CBs. You feel the small footprint and the light weight. I imagine one would be fun even with an F22A.

In any case looking forward to the build no matter what you do. Glad to see you back in the game

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ronald At first when you said "i couldn't refuse an offer"...I thought you bought a civic coupe or a hatchback/ or a rsx or a new car....But then when i saw your post now...I'm like a prelude????...it looks good and i can't wait to see future mods........Miss your cb7 though...It was the best in B.C....Was wondering if you stilll have those One piece headlights for sale not to mention those side fenders on your cb7...I would like to buy them off you!!!!
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Nice car man. My friend has a SR-V but he doesn't look after his. I always wanted his seats when he decides to get rid of his car.

Comment

My my my. I was under the impression u were gonna go bavarian. But still stayed true to the Japanese. Can't wait to see what new things u will pull with this bb1. I have a few parts from this model car on my sedan. love it. Is that mihais old cd?
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

That's a beautiful car. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                    Ah that is one clean 4G Lude and for 500 bucks with an H22? Hell of a deal man and like mike said it is sad to see the CB in the back on the "bricks". This makes me want my BB6 back....

Keep up the good work!!!
                    Originally posted by BillKisme
                    im sure this car will be 10 times better then the CB and the CB was one of the top 5 cb's i like.
                    cant believe you got the lude for only $500. thats pretty much a steal.
                    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                    its clean!
                    I spy a poor cb...
                    Originally posted by rexload View Post
                    That's a beautiful car. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
                    Thanks guys! And sorry about the CB, I know I disappointed a lot of you! Maybe it's not such a good idea to have the CB in the background when I'm posting the pics on THIS forum

I'm excited about this new project though! I think it's the fact that I got it for $500 lol..Makes me think I can do whatever I want to it! Even after the suspension, brakes, exterior and interior is done to my liking before this summer, the total amount of money I spend will be roughly around the same level as the market value of a '96 Prelude SR-V

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                    Uh-Oh , here we go.

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    glad you turned on to preludes. you wont be disappointed!!!

im actually the owner of 2 bb6 ludes. i love them more than my cb7. my cb7 had its pride days, but when i jumped in for a ride in my black lude, i was hooked and fell in love instantly!
                    Haha I jumped into one because it's not too far from an Accord..Similar transplant, but at least the BB1-BB4 chassis is a lot less chunky in terms of weight! Should be fun when it's done

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    What a fucking pick up man, awesome find

Plans look good too....

U gonna stroke it? You should turbo this one man. Light boost!!!

I have had an itch for a BB4 ever since bruno2787 took me for a ride in his... they just handle so much better than even modded CBs. You feel the small footprint and the light weight. I imagine one would be fun even with an F22A.

In any case looking forward to the build no matter what you do. Glad to see you back in the game
                    Haha you and your turbo!! You're still at it! Thanks bro..Funny enough, I HAVE thought of stroking the H just for the fun of it..That buddy of mine with the 2,450lbs BB1 is actually running the JDM H23A VTEC Blue Top, and I gotta say, a light chassis with decent torque is SO much fun to drive!

Still no turbo though, I like my N/A Hondas Thanks bro, I was never technically out of the game. I've always been a JDM guy at heart! I find it funny how I would be turning my head as an NSX drives by while I'm driving an F430 Scuderia

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                    Ronald At first when you said "i couldn't refuse an offer"...I thought you bought a civic coupe or a hatchback/ or a rsx or a new car....But then when i saw your post now...I'm like a prelude????...it looks good and i can't wait to see future mods........Miss your cb7 though...It was the best in B.C....Was wondering if you stilll have those One piece headlights for sale not to mention those side fenders on your cb7...I would like to buy them off you!!!!
                    Haha thanks bro, much appreciated..Headlights have been sold to aww_shiet, and flares have also been sold to another member on here I believe I can get you a brand new set, but they're definitely not cheap! Shoot me a PM if you're interested

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Nice car man. My friend has a SR-V but he doesn't look after his. I always wanted his seats when he decides to get rid of his car.
                    Thanks man! These cars do have nice seats, but I still can't wait to get my hands on some lightweight full bucket seats! lol..

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    My my my. I was under the impression u were gonna go bavarian. But still stayed true to the Japanese. Can't wait to see what new things u will pull with this bb1. I have a few parts from this model car on my sedan. love it. Is that mihais old cd?
                    Of course bro, Jap cars over Euro any day Personal preferences of course..It's just something about how Japanese cars handle!

Anyway bro, yes that is Mihai's old CB...He bought it from a VAC member a few years ago, added bolt-ons, rear-ended a few cars with it along the way, and gave the car to me after The car is junk..It's fast on the straight line, but that's about it..

BUT! It will do for now, at least until the BB4 is done! If anything, it's still a fun winter beater

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

what a deal!

Cant wait to see the outcome of this project Ronald

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Wow Ronald, I'm glad and surprised you stayed with a older Honda. I'm proud actually.
                        That is a major STEAL for $500 bucks, no rust alone wow, plus it's a SR-V wow your lucky man. Good luck with this build, I can't wait to see what your going to do with it.

Yet it hurts me to see the Accord on jacks just sitting there.
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Thanks guys!

So here's a quick pic I took when my Value Sports sideskirts arrived a few days ago..

Spent a few hours on the car over the weekend, and here's how far I've gotten so far..

Before (Full, gross and moldy interior due to the car been sitting for a good 6-7months before I bought it )

Saturday...

Got the front seats out, as well as the rear panels, and discovered how gross the interior is! lol..I don't think the previous owner(s) ever cleaned this car's interior, to be honest..A lot of mold on the carpet pieces, and under the back seat as well..But on the bright side, I found a good $10 worth of change under the front seats!

Also found out that this car had an alarm system at one time, and whoever installed the alarm decided to stuff the alarm brain underneath the center console (literally), along with its gazillion wires! Officially the most ghetto alarm install I've ever seen!

Rear seat belts are permanently off, and I'm very surprised to see that ABS unit mounted behind the passenger seat! I MIGHT reinstall the rear side panels and C-Pillar cover, as well as the rear deck cover, since they don't weigh very much, and they will also hide the ABS unit and the sunroof drain hoses..Still not 100% sure though...My motto for this project is: I don't reinstall anything that has been taken off of this car!

Sunday...

Well, I was never planning on keeping the carpet anyway..But now that the gruesome image of the car's interior was constantly haunting me in my sleep on Saturday night, I was determined to rip that carpet out! I only got a few hours today, so this is how far I've gotten..

Much better I think On the second pic you will see more of the "professional" alarm install that was probably done by the previous owner

BUT! on the bright side, I couldn't find a single spot of rust on the interior! Everything seems to be intact, just very VERY dirty, and minimal mold left!

Next up: Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum, wipe, clean, wipe, vacuum, and then bringing in some dry ice to get all the sound deadening materials off this chassis! Hopefully this step will shave off a good amount of weight off the car..Oh and I will be relocating the battery to the trunk as well! I have the wires ready to go, just need to find a way to properly mount my Optima Red Top in the trunk, and I'll be good to go!

Thanks again for checking out my thread everyone, I will post up more progress soon

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Nice start, I like where this is going...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Shit man.......

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thats how you do it man

Comment

Working...
                                X