Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    Just hit me up later on today and I'll talk to you about it, theres a few things I need to get done to it but other than that she's about the same as always.
    aight.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    They prolly will....or just some very mild stuff...I know for the BMW I will get a RPI scoop and a Sprint Booster...maybe flash the ECU..the Benz is for trips and family stuff....so stock it shall stay!

Now the D21 (nissan I told you about)...I cant say...I did a simple tune up last night....air filter...plugs...new wires....so forth...already drive a helluva lot better....so who knows...

I plan to change my oil and filter tonight...got some 2002 alloy rims to put on with a fresh set of tires...after that...maybe a drop and a little paint...
    i say swap in an SR20DET into the Nissan. haha. the Bimmer at LEAST needs a drop and rims. and knowing you, you got the cash for it. lol. all 3 tho need tint.

Comment

me, sideswipe, and 1990ex will be hangin out in J-ville that day. i think ima avoid the douche-baggery that is the 757. lol. plus Kris said the roads up that way are horrible. and indeed they are. been there. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        aight.

i say swap in an SR20DET into the Nissan. haha. the Bimmer at LEAST needs a drop and rims. and knowing you, you got the cash for it. lol. all 3 tho need tint.
        Bimmer already got a drop and rims...and tint / Benz remains stock...

...SR20DET research being done for the D21.....prolly look more into a VG30 V6 tho since they came in that body stye...or a KA24DE DOHC (maybe even get gully and drop a V8 in it..check youtube for some nice vids of V8 powered D21's).......but for now I am just driving the sh** out of it....I ran everything on the speedo this morning on the way to work....woohooo...hit the big 100mph....had them 14inch rims jumping all over the road!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

me, sideswipe, and 1990ex will be hangin out in J-ville that day. i think ima avoid the douche-baggery that is the 757. lol. plus Kris said the roads up that way are horrible. and indeed they are. been there. lol.
          Ahhh man...we drive CB7's...who cares what the roads are like...j/k....you guys have fun...I will be at home cooking out with the fam and the inlaws!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            Ahhh man...we drive CB7's...who cares what the roads are like...j/k....you guys have fun...I will be at home cooking out with the fam and the inlaws!
            Yeah, just ask Joey how messed up the roads are in Richmond! I'd rather hang with the crew anyways..........so who else is in for a cruise, bbq and a jy run in Jacksonville?
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
              Yeah, just ask Joey how messed up the roads are in Richmond! I'd rather hang with the crew anyways..........so who else is in for a cruise, bbq and a jy run in Jacksonville?

hey man wish i could make it down to hang out,always ready for a cruise.
              but i got to work all weekend.someone need to plan a big meet with in the next 2-3 months.

Comment

yeah its going down in jville, we gonna meet up at the spot ugs style. there will be some swapped civics/crxs/tegs shit like to play with dont know bout yall but we run all night in jville hahaha
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  yeah its going down in jville, we gonna meet up at the spot ugs style. there will be some swapped civics/crxs/tegs shit like to play with dont know bout yall but we run all night in jville hahaha
                  and i have off that night. yeah. ill be there. haha

Comment

and i have off that night. yeah. ill be there. haha
                    your not gonna wanna leave lol, yall dont chill like this in rr hahahaha
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yall should totally hit me up when you run down to j-ville so i can see you bitches
                      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

THE WHOLE parking lot be filled with cars, muscle on one side...imports in the other. meet in the middle an set it up
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                          yall should totally hit me up when you run down to j-ville so i can see you bitches
                          cant answer your phone slut ????? been trying to get up with you son haha, get out that pussy man it aint going no where
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                            how bout we swing through there an scoop you up homie
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Oh crap.............it's about to get hectic!
                              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Ahhhh damn damn damn....hate I am missing out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X