Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    good to know man. so thats a yes to you being at the meet right?
    I was going to be there even if I had to rig tthat bitch to run man. It's called deication , also do you you think I can get the ugs sticker in mossy oak camo? If so I want some, still want some though.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      I was going to be there even if I had to rig tthat bitch to run man. It's called deication , also do you you think I can get the ugs sticker in mossy oak camo? If so I want some, still want some though.
      It's about time you get some decals on there dude!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

UGS.............time to wake up and peel some pavement............it's Meet Day!

Comment

to all my UGS brothers....

i had a blast. freakin awesome time. BIG ups and thanks to Tony and Kris for getting this meet together, getting the track for us and for making this happen all together

Comment

So, I've been wanting to be in UGS for awhile now, and I'm wondering since I'm lowered now, if I could be apart of the best NC car club there is...

Btw, awesome meet today guys, Tony that coupe is a beast, Kris, good running you today at the track, if I wasn't gutted you would've beat me pretty bad I assume. Shadow, next time leave the 100lb jack at home...haha j/k. But mad props to all of you who made this meet the best greensboro meet ever!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              So, I've been wanting to be in UGS for awhile now, and I'm wondering since I'm lowered now, if I could be apart of the best NC car club there is...

Btw, awesome meet today guys, Tony that coupe is a beast, Kris, good running you today at the track, if I wasn't gutted you would've beat me pretty bad I assume. Shadow, next time leave the 100lb jack at home...haha j/k. But mad props to all of you who made this meet the best greensboro meet ever!
              mad you were hangin with the best of them man. you and Dale surprised me. dale with his low offset and camber was hanging with 1990ex and the rest of them. and yea. next time ill make sure i take all the stuff out the trunk before i hit the track. lol.

Comment

somehow my VTEC wires were disconnected at the ecu.
                I must have yanked them when I put the ostrich in to fix up the tune.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

It's all good bro........was so freakin hot out and I was sweating all day so it led to me losing my grip on my shift knob a few times.........and the tree was messing with me or I just wasn't paying attention. Next time I'll just wait for the long count and it's on! Nice runs though man, had a blast.

Comment

to all my UGS brothers....

i had a blast. freakin awesome time. BIG ups and thanks to Tony and Kris for getting this meet together, getting the track for us and for making this happen all together
                    Thanks bro....Kris and I could not have done it without all you guys thats for sure....I think we put NC on the map with this one guys...I had a freakin blast...from beginning to end....this was the shi**

Somebody get this kid a UGS membership....you held your own on the track homie

Thanks for the compliments...its events like this that remind me how much I love that freakin car....

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    It's all good bro........was so freakin hot out and I was sweating all day so it led to me losing my grip on my shift knob a few times.........and the tree was messing with me or I just wasn't paying attention. Next time I'll just wait for the long count and it's on! Nice runs though man, had a blast.
                    I had to grab a towel and wipe down my hands and steering wheel and shift knob on every run!

I cant wait to do this sh** again...next time...an actual tune for N20...tires better suited for the track...and having first hand the experience of the track from this meet! The first run against Dbsharp was funny as hell....the guy says to me...pull up til the 4 ligths at the top light up...so I pull up...then I say what next buddy, by the time I said what next bu...Dbsharp was halfway down the freakin track...I was like oh shi**...gotta go@!@@

That was funny as hell!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

lol i think i got that vid too.....let me see....

shnit. no i do. i deleted it. lol. didnt want my boy lookin bad on youtube. lo.
                      Last edited by Shadow1; 08-15-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

lol i think i got that vid too.....let me see....

Nah...that aint it...it was the very first one....I will sitting at the line and Dbsharp was gone...then I dumped the clutch and was no where near him...aint like I could keep up anyway!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Nah...that aint it...it was the very first one....I will sitting at the line and Dbsharp was gone...then I dumped the clutch and was no where near him...aint like I could keep up anyway!
                          yeah. i think i MIGHT have deleted that one. lol.

Comment

yeah. i think i MIGHT have deleted that one. lol.
                            You are fired!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              You are fired!
                              lmao. i did it to save YOU from embarrassment slut. lol...

for anyone who wants the 1st post updated with a better pic, let me know and send me a pic to put up there

Comment

thanks T. frickin good times with UGS, when you guys gettin together again?
                                aug 28, same dragstrip????

need to rerun tony with vtec working!
                                Last edited by drummersteve7; 08-16-2010, 10:37 AM.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X