Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    congrats man!!!!

maybe he'll grow up wanting domestics so his daddy will have some competition
    Lol.....nothing wrong with domestics homie.......as long as they're Chevy! Thanks for the congrats too.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Just got this yesterday for the wifey........now I just need to get some pink UGS decals for it when she isn't paying attention.

Already removed the front license plate holder and I'm heading outside in a min to remove the dealer's decals off the back too.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        ........it's a boy!!! Another future UGS member.
        Congrats dude....now you gotta keep trying for a girl!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

oh shnit. lol. 1st thing we need to do is drop it with some nice rims. haha.

Comment

...nah looks nice just like it is!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

The mountian carver is back, first drive after working on her, doing pretty good. I did shread my old alt belt when I hit 3rd at wot for the first time, scared me shitless. For any who may wonder about spacer setup, if you go with an open gutted, you will lose low end, 3k and below, but the top end is killer, it is down right amazing. That and when I say lose low end it's a noticble difference than open all the time, but top end is def. better. Just if you wanna goo fast take off at 3k and your golden, pulls so hard now I almost jizzed . anyways my h tb will be in the week along with my well needed front mount, so moar power. Hopefully thats a decent difference. sorry for the ramble guys, just really like having the car back. Now I just have to fig out what code she's throwing, my guess is evap but who knows. I'll post pics up after I get the tb and corners on, shes gonna look like a beast, cause she def sounds like one. Which reminds me if anybody comes across a fairly chep 2.5 cat back let me know, not e*** though, been looking at the megan racing type II.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

oh shnit. lol. 1st thing we need to do is drop it with some nice rims. haha.
                Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                ...nah looks nice just like it is!
                Not gonna happen T......any mechanical mods would void the warranty. Gonna get some window visors for it soon though and maybe some new shoes later on but not until I know that wifey won't curb rash them!

Thanks Tony, wish the CB was the same color scheme........dark blue with gray interior.

Comment

how can i join the underground society guys??

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
                    how can i join the underground society guys??
                    3 simple things to start off with.

1: have at LEAST 3 mods done to your cb. one of which HAS to be a drop.
                    2: making sure you cb is running in good condition(regular maintenance).
                    3: attend a meet to do a meet/greet with the main crew members.

regular meet attendance is a must. you cant meet us at one meet and get a decal then disappear for the next 40 years. lol. we've had a couple of members do that and im glad i didnt get them decals because a couple sold their CBs and others just dont post on the site anymore. once me and the other members agree to you being one of us, you'll be able to purchase a decal

we're not strict on our rules. just we make sure the ones who are reppin UGS are the right ones.

on a side note, what do yall think about me getting some 16x9.5s? i think i wanna be part of this stance/low offset thing. lol

Comment

on a side note, what do yall think about me getting some 16x9.5s? i think i wanna be part of this stance/low offset thing. lol
                      not on a DD

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
                        not on a DD
                        lmao. why not?

Comment

Oh IDK, when you say low offset I'm thinking tuck/negative camber (I hate to say it but I like the look if done right). If you need reliability I wouldn't do it until you get that CG , of course my WJ is always on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
                            Oh IDK, when you say low offset I'm thinking tuck/negative camber (I hate to say it but I like the look if done right). If you need reliability I wouldn't do it until you get that CG , of course my WJ is always on the market.
                            lmao. naw man. i aint into a butt load of negative camber. just a REALLY small amount to get it to sit flush with the fenders. might not even camber them in. might just roll the fenders for them to sit right. and i wont be getting a CG til next year sadly. lol.

and what is a WJ? dont tell me your jeep. if it is...uh....no. lol.

Comment

lmao. naw man. i aint into a butt load of negative camber. just a REALLY small amount to get it to sit flush with the fenders. might not even camber them in. might just roll the fenders for them to sit right. and i wont be getting a CG til next year sadly. lol.

and what is a WJ? dont tell me your jeep. if it is...uh....no. lol.
                              I was thinking a DD that was setup like "1clean92". If I go through 2 full sets of tires a year I can't imagine driving his setup.

WJ, you know you want one. Load the kids in the back and head to the beach, literally on the beach. Mine's always for sale when you make that move, don't mind the slipping tranny, its a Jeep thang.

Comment

regular meet attendance is a must.
                                how offen are these meets? other then cb7tuner meets

Comment

Working...
                                X