Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    Dam everyone is having a kid now, shit I'm kinda jelious. Well like I said congrats kris.

So what's the plans for UGS after this?
    Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    CB7 UGS meet in High Point
    lmao. it'll have to be one for the mega meets for that. thats about 3-4hrs from me. lol.

as far as UGS right now. we're all sitting the CBs down for some work. ill be sanding down the CB for paint starting this week. Tony(J-ville) is getting some suspension work done to his. Bean who has been MIA for a while, is working on his CB. Tony(g-boro), who knows. lmao. he always got somethin up his sleeve.

right now, i want to get our cars nice ans lookin good so we can look good when we go to these shows and stuff. i wanna rep hard for UGS this year folks. a few of us dont have much to do to get their cars lookin perfect. lol. others(*cough*me*cough*)....do.

Comment

Mm high point seems like a good idea. Just Need to find a place.

And yeah I need to start working on me car.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Next meet, we need to do it B.I.G., and my CB is deff the ugliest one in our crew. Need to start working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
          Next meet, we need to do it B.I.G., and my CB is deff the ugliest one in our crew. Need to start working on it.
          you and Luna cant even have "my cb is ugly" in your vocab. lol. both of yalls CBs are freakin nice man.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
            Haha! I don't know where your from but this is not the
            latest trend my friend......

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              you and Luna cant even have "my cb is ugly" in your vocab. lol. both of yalls CBs are freakin nice man.
              nahh, in pics maybe. But in person, you'd be like damn, what a piece.

Haha! I don't know where your from but this is not the
              latest trend my friend......

102 JAMZ! cheah!

Comment

i real have to get that shit off.

Under Ground Society

Comment

i real have to get that shit off.
                  You STILL haven't peeled that sticker off and painted that bumper yet.............and I thought T was a slacker!
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    You STILL haven't peeled that sticker off and painted that bumper yet.............and I thought T was a slacker!
                    lmao. whatever man.

Comment

I might bow out of this one due to bills piling up. If Im lucky I'll have the car lowered by xmas, but who knows. Then I can focus on the K build with 2point6.

Oh and my boy just wrecked his 94 Lude. H22 is for sale. Hit me up with bids.
                      Last edited by Joey GT-R; 05-06-2010, 03:49 PM.
                      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Mm high point seems like a good idea. Just Need to find a place.
                        How about the parking lot of the Rush Gym, its on 311 right in the middle of high point, and if we do this on a friday or saturday night, the streets will be over run by civic, teggys, s2000's, supras, a LS1 powered Rx7 and all kinds of stuff...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Dude i've busy!!!!!......... Well lazy and I just ain't got the cash to paint. Well I do just the bumper but I wanna wait to paint the whole car.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                            How about the parking lot of the Rush Gym, its on 311 right in the middle of high point, and if we do this on a friday or saturday night, the streets will be over run by civic, teggys, s2000's, supras, a LS1 powered Rx7 and all kinds of stuff...
                            Well that was the plan if we had the meet, figured we would find a place to cook and hang then go cruise, but I have yet to meet anyone out on main street.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Well that was the plan if we had the meet, figured we would find a place to cook and hang then go cruise, but I have yet to meet anyone out on main street.
                              Maybe we could grill out at that park in Archdale, I think its called Archdale Recreation Center...

what do ya'll think about that?

Set the date for maybe July something????

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

just getting my cb back on the road,got the new Exedy clutch and 8lb Fidanza flywheel installed,new axle seal and main seal done and clutch cylinder installed.glad thats over
                                now on to some front end work and new rotors.got work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X