Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
    No way you can beat me. I held a 208 average in my old lead. but you can try. Ive never bowled a 300 though haha. Highest ever was a 279
    haha. oh dont worry. ill get you soon homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      haha. oh dont worry. ill get you soon homie.
      lmao you need to get me that accord
      2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

lmao you need to get me that accord
        lmao. you can get that accord yourself man. lol. with the skills you and your dad have, you can fix that thing easy. and it always ran good. i never heard about her having issues with it.

Comment

its a beautiful day outside folks. do some work to the CB.

Comment

lmao. you can get that accord yourself man. lol. with the skills you and your dad have, you can fix that thing easy. and it always ran good. i never heard about her having issues with it.
            Lmao i want it bad man, i think ima start seriously considering it. i wanna go look at it sometime soon lol.
            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Lmao i want it bad man, i think ima start seriously considering it. i wanna go look at it sometime soon lol.
              got ya.

our Justin is finally coming back. lol.

Comment

Posted new pics up on the 1st page of my MR Thread..........check it guys!!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  Posted new pics up on the 1st page of my MR Thread..........check it guys!!
                  pics look good man

edit: Skunk2 coilovers(sleeves and springs) for sale. check the classifieds.
                  Last edited by Shadow1; 11-16-2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

pics look good man

edit: Skunk2 coilovers(sleeves and springs) for sale. check the classifieds.

Thanks homie!

So..............I'm wondering what in the world is going on today. Got through 3/4 of the day and then all kinds of crazy crap starts happening. So here it is..................my gf and I stop by my ex's place to drop my little man off and then decide to ride by Walmart to pick up some dinner. Got some chicken, mac & cheese and potato salad from the deli and head for the check-out. No big deal..................yet. Got home, set the table for our upcoming grub session and guess what.................no freakin potato salad in the bags! Of course I'm irked because I'm hungry but I call the store and then decide to roll back over there to get the goods anyways. Now it comes to the fun part..................on the way into the parking lot I forgot (wasn't thinking) about a dip in the road that I usually avoid or go slow over so of COURSE I scrape on that. I go inside the store, get the salad and head back to the car.............no big deal here except time consumption. On the way out of the parking lot I run over a wandering Walmart plastic bag and didn't think much of it.................till I got a little ways down the road and started smelling melted plastic coming through the vents! Now I'm getting heated and just want to get home to eat. Well..............I'm sitting at a stop light (in the left hand turning lane) waiting to turn left towards my house, which when it turns green I do, and this retard in a Toyota 4x4 is in the right hand lane (turning left also ). When I start heading up the hill after the turn I go to move over into the right hand lane since the turn to my house is coming up and I realize I can't because this dude is trying to race me! I speed up a little bit, and then he does. I go a little faster, and then he does too. Now it's on!! I gun it and smoke the crap out of his Toyota piecer , make my turn and head for the final stretch to the house. After all this I get inside, eat dinner (which is now cold) and head back outside to look under the car. Freakin Walmart bag is straight melted to my downpipe and I can't get it off with anything! .............................I think I'm going to go to bed now.

Sorry for the rant, just a little annoyed right now.

Comment

Thanks homie!

So..............I'm wondering what in the world is going on today. Got through 3/4 of the day and then all kinds of crazy crap starts happening. So here it is..................my gf and I stop by my ex's place to drop my little man off and then decide to ride by Walmart to pick up some dinner. Got some chicken, mac & cheese and potato salad from the deli and head for the check-out. No big deal..................yet. Got home, set the table for our upcoming grub session and guess what.................no freakin potato salad in the bags! Of course I'm irked because I'm hungry but I call the store and then decide to roll back over there to get the goods anyways. Now it comes to the fun part..................on the way into the parking lot I forgot (wasn't thinking) about a dip in the road that I usually avoid or go slow over so of COURSE I scrape on that. I go inside the store, get the salad and head back to the car.............no big deal here except time consumption. On the way out of the parking lot I run over a wandering Walmart plastic bag and didn't think much of it.................till I got a little ways down the road and started smelling melted plastic coming through the vents! Now I'm getting heated and just want to get home to eat. Well..............I'm sitting at a stop light (in the left hand turning lane) waiting to turn left towards my house, which when it turns green I do, and this retard in a Toyota 4x4 is in the right hand lane (turning left also ). When I start heading up the hill after the turn I go to move over into the right hand lane since the turn to my house is coming up and I realize I can't because this dude is trying to race me! I speed up a little bit, and then he does. I go a little faster, and then he does too. Now it's on!! I gun it and smoke the crap out of his Toyota piecer , make my turn and head for the final stretch to the house. After all this I get inside, eat dinner (which is now cold) and head back outside to look under the car. Freakin Walmart bag is straight melted to my downpipe and I can't get it off with anything! .............................I think I'm going to go to bed now.

Sorry for the rant, just a little annoyed right now.

Sounds like you need a beer dude...lol...them plastic bags take a like a week to burn off... I hate that sh*t! I try my best to duck them in the street like it was a huge rock in the road or something...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

dag man. that must suck. lol. well. at least you beat the bastard. lol. and the plastic bag. wait for it to cool off then go out there and chip it off with a flat head

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Sounds like you need a beer dude...lol...them plastic bags take a like a week to burn off... I hate that sh*t! I try my best to duck them in the street like it was a huge rock in the road or something...lol
                          I usually do to but this 1 jumped out and got me!

dag man. that must suck. lol. well. at least you beat the bastard. lol. and the plastic bag. wait for it to cool off then go out there and chip it off with a flat head
                          Tried to chip it off already with my bbq spat but my car is so low I could barely reach it and that thing didn't want to come off at all man. When I go get my oil changed on Fri I'm gonna ask the dudes to scrape it off since they'll be under the car already anyways.

Comment

Tried to chip it off already with my bbq spat but my car is so low I could barely reach it and that thing didn't want to come off at all man. When I go get my oil changed on Fri I'm gonna ask the dudes to scrape it off since they'll be under the car already anyways.
                            wtf man? your having someone else change your oil? your so not gellin. lol.

Comment

wtf man? your having someone else change your oil? your so not gellin. lol.
                              Lmao... I'm gellin

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                                Lmao... I'm gellin
                                like a felon?

Comment

Working...
                                X