X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    yeah. its his DD.

yo steve. come down on the 12th next month for the swap
    we shall see...I got some things in the works right now..
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Gotta love it. The sounds of the blow off valve is nice but theres something about having the N/A set up.

Yeah, just depends on what you're going for. I wouldn't mind having a boosted car but I like mine n/a right now.

Hey Chris, I tried to hit you up while I was in Concord this weekend but couldn't get a hold of you. Were you around?
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        no newbie!
        whats wrong with you people?
        unless its a DD. boost is the only plausible solution!
        you can boost a H22 and get great power out of it.
        def more than N/A!

so glad your keepin the boost route. lemme know if you need anything!
        The numbers you get from a motor mean nothing. Ever been to a track and seen 450whp turbo honda's running slower than the 250 NA honda's? I have, on quite a few occasions.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Yeah, just depends on what you're going for. I wouldn't mind having a boosted car but I like mine n/a right now.

Hey Chris, I tried to hit you up while I was in Concord this weekend but couldn't get a hold of you. Were you around?
          Yeah I was around just busy and in trouble a little bit. Wish I could of came out but coulnd'nt. That and I spent time with my gf.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            The numbers you get from a motor mean nothing. Ever been to a track and seen 450whp turbo honda's running slower than the 250 NA honda's? I have, on quite a few occasions.
            lmao. no lag FTW. lol.

oh. just so yall know. we may have a new member soon. he might be meeting us at HIN

Comment

thats cool shadow and i got a question... what does dsm mean?.... yeah no smart remarks.... or you all die -_- lmao!!! but umm steve whats a good intercooler and piping combo to go with?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                thats cool shadow and i got a question... what does dsm mean?.... yeah no smart remarks.... or you all die -_- lmao!!! but umm steve whats a good intercooler and piping combo to go with?
                i believe dsm stands for diamond star motorsports

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                  Originally posted by joekt View Post
                  i believe dsm stands for diamond star motorsports
                  your right. but its Diamond Star Motors. not motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    Yeah I was around just busy and in trouble a little bit. Wish I could of came out but coulnd'nt. That and I spent time with my gf.
                    It's all good man, we need to hang out again though to get some work on the CB's done. Killed 3 cases in 3 days and got rained on just about the whole time, would have worked on the car a little while I was there but the rain wasn't gonna let it happen. If the weather is decent this weekend I'll probably be installing my fogs and blackhousing my headlights......................finally.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      It's all good man, we need to hang out again though to get some work on the CB's done. Killed 3 cases in 3 days and got rained on just about the whole time, would have worked on the car a little while I was there but the rain wasn't gonna let it happen. If the weather is decent this weekend I'll probably be installing my fogs and blackhousing my headlights......................finally.
                      my car will be looking THOUSANDS of times better when yall see it again and dripping less oil. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        my car will be looking THOUSANDS of times better when yall see it again and dripping less oil. lmao.
                        THANK GOD!!! lmao!!! dude like the money for my i/m hasnt gon thru yet? idk... really bugging me... lol but yeah turbo is what im going for... with a built up motor (the best of both worlds)

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

ok so i got new rims,new tires(205/55/r16),and a system, but no pictures yet
                          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                            When are we getting pics?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                              There you go dude, what kind of rims did you get anyways?

Comment

cant tell ya lol u gotta wait till i take pictures haha
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X