• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i never even saw a pig...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
      lol i never even saw a pig...
      dont let it fool you lol they are out here EVERYWHERE.. just like i told shadow, we got lucky SUPER LUCKY hahaha
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          thats freakin awesome. only if he were lower......

Comment

The reason it gets good air s becasuse it's a high pressure area, which actually is why you see the vents for the front fenders on alot of race cars. It help the car go faster or at least in theory, the Super Bird was one of the first cars to use this.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

ok debating on buying an intercooler today... what do yall think? lol and someone help me freakin pick one out on ebay!!!! OMG!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! ;p lol but seriusly... intercooler and piping... and we shall go from there this is gonna be a group thingy here

Comment

ok just bought a skunk2 pro intake mani for 350... lmao dam ebay.... gotta pay bills and see if i have enough for intercooler.... hahahaha! kris ur helping me with mani... and fuel rail

Comment

ok just bought a skunk2 pro intake mani for 350... lmao dam ebay.... gotta pay bills and see if i have enough for intercooler.... hahahaha! kris ur helping me with mani... and fuel rail
                  what you buy the IM for? lol. should have just bought the I/C and ported and polished your IM

Comment

Dude stay N/A with the H22. Just get a good set of cams in it and you'll be happy. You'll make more reliable power than boosting it.

"The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                      All motor
                      Gotta love it. The sounds of the blow off valve is nice but theres something about having the N/A set up.

"The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        Gotta love it. The sounds of the blow off valve is nice but theres something about having the N/A set up.
                        yeah... but im about a third into the build lol and i got the turbo...

Comment

yeah... but im about a third into the build lol and i got the turbo...
                          well sell it and get the cams and vlave train. nothing like an H you can rev to 9K with some nice ITBs.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            Dude stay N/A with the H22. Just get a good set of cams in it and you'll be happy. You'll make more reliable power than boosting it.
                            no newbie!
                            whats wrong with you people?
                            unless its a DD. boost is the only plausible solution!
                            you can boost a H22 and get great power out of it.
                            def more than N/A!

so glad your keepin the boost route. lemme know if you need anything!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              no newbie!
                              whats wrong with you people?
                              unless its a DD. boost is the only plausible solution!
                              you can boost a H22 and get great power out of it.
                              def more than N/A!

so glad your keepin the boost route. lemme know if you need anything!
                              yeah. its his DD.

yo steve. come down on the 12th next month for the swap

Comment

Working...
                              X