Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
    i've been pretty good, football was pretty tight this year, we got to the eastern finals, total record was 13-2 lol so i guess we did alright but im definitely not try to play in college, just lost the love for it i guess but i'm most likely will be attending UTI in moresville NC, the Nascar one, so hopefully i can do good there and put some CB's on the map, oh yea school sux and car still runs haha
    nice. football is always fun. but doing it as a career isnt something i would want either. just like my art. i do it for fun. my teachers always tried to get me to go to school for it. i want to do art as something for fun. not something i HAVE to do in order to bring in money.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
      Either my "backup" H22 or a refreshed F22. Don't you want an H? I'll sell you the other one for 500.
      I'll be in the market for 1 shortly..........hit me up dude!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

MY NEW/USED CAMERA CAME IN!!!!!! oh yeah. might do a small shoot soon. haha.

now i just need to go thru the settings....

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          I'll be in the market for 1 shortly..........hit me up dude!
          Lol it's not going anywhere. Just let me know.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Pm me some info on it and maybe we can talk business dude!

Comment

yo bro how that H running.i'm looking to do a swap soon.do it need some work done to it.if so i got $400 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                aye biitch, i txt tony all the time lol ur bitch ass don't know how to txt no body though, but reall talk im' goin to maryland like the 29th i think so i figured me u and tony could get a lil cruise in since we all got family up that way if not ill deffinetly swing by ur part of town when i roll threw, lemme know tho
                make sure you hit us up man. we can maybe have a lil mini meet or something.

the sedan
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                the wagon
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                the integra
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

whats everyone up to? plans for the CBs for the winter?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    whats everyone up to? plans for the CBs for the winter?
                    sup, and my plan is to get my damn car running hahah, but other than that, I'm picking up my yakima rack tomorrow. wbu? Then I have some goodies coming through the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                      sup, and my plan is to get my damn car running hahah, but other than that, I'm picking up my yakima rack tomorrow. wbu? Then I have some goodies coming through the winter.

whats wrong with your CB now? lol. thought you got a starter already. and nice find on the Yamika rack. haha.

and for me. got some UCAs im putting on with some Poly UCA bushings on wensday or thursday. might have some paint and tint this weekend too. haha.

Comment

Well, met my ex up at my lawyer's office after work today and she signed the divorce agreement which means as of Jan 11th.........................I'm FREEEE!!

Comment

Well, met my ex up at my lawyer's office after work today and she signed the divorce agreement which means as of Jan 11th.........................I'm FREEEE!!
                          Free at last...Free at last...lol.....think long and hard before going down that road again homie....j/k

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Free at last...Free at last...lol.....think long and hard before going down that road again homie....j/k

I hear you on that man and yeah, I've been thinking about everything to the fullest. My ex was a bad decision from the start but at least I have my son to show for it. My gf on the other hand is like my best friend so I'm actually looking forward to next May. Speaking of which, a few of you guys' presence will be requested for said event....................stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              whats wrong with your CB now? lol. thought you got a starter already. and nice find on the Yamika rack. haha.

and for me. got some UCAs im putting on with some Poly UCA bushings on wensday or thursday. might have some paint and tint this weekend too. haha.
                              haha, come to find out today, my throw out bearing has given out on me, so now I'm due for a rebuild. Got my rack for a pretty good deal too.

and that's good, what's holding you back on the paint right now?

Comment

I hear you on that man and yeah, I've been thinking about everything to the fullest. My ex was a bad decision from the start but at least I have my son to show for it. My gf on the other hand is like my best friend so I'm actually looking forward to next May. Speaking of which, a few of you guys' presence will be requested for said event....................stay tuned.

nice......let me know man. ill be there. might bring the girlie with me too

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                                haha, come to find out today, my throw out bearing has given out on me, so now I'm due for a rebuild. Got my rack for a pretty good deal too.

and that's good, what's holding you back on the paint right now?

well that sucks....get it fixed homie.

and the only thing holding me back is actually having the paint. lmao. waiting til i get my check to start getting supplies.

Comment

Working...
                                X