• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be able to take it.
    In the WAGON!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

How's it going out there on the east coast, just chillin here on the gulf coast watchin the ocean. Damn weather is still the same lol.

Don't get to enjoy it tho down here workin, got to get this money flowing. Got a list of parts and things to do to the cb but got to take care of bills first then we'll see what happens.
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
        Aha, but I was smart in my answer... I said and/or boost...so technically I can't be wrong.
        Yeah........maybe.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        I will be able to take it.
        In the WAGON!
        Oh crap, here we go..........get 'em dude!

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
        How's it going out there on the east coast, just chillin here on the gulf coast watchin the ocean. Damn weather is still the same lol.

Don't get to enjoy it tho down here workin, got to get this money flowing. Got a list of parts and things to do to the cb but got to take care of bills first then we'll see what happens.
        We've been chillin for real out here.......been in the teens in the morning when I go to work.
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=breeziebabyyy

Don't you use search Tony?????

Haha, j/k man

Haha...inside joke man...of course I know Breezie...she tha Queen.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Just a little head's up...........I'm closing on my new house in a couple wks and will be completely moved in by the end of Jan which means sometime in Feb............house warming party! I'll let you guys know for sure what date we're going to have it but all I gotta say is...........bbq, bonfire and keg........oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
              just A Little Head's Up...........i'm Closing On My New House In A Couple Wks And Will Be Completely Moved In By The End Of Jan Which Means Sometime In Feb............house Warming Party! I'll Let You Guys Know For Sure What Date We're Going To Have It But All I Gotta Say Is...........bbq, Bonfire And Keg........oh Yeah.
              Ohhhhh Yeeeeaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Holy Santa clause shnit.....house party!!!

Comment

I never said no boost, just no B/J/K-series lol

Underground.Society
                  Originally posted by Deevergote
                  If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                    I never said no boost, just no B/J/K-series lol
                    Aha, then I don't owe you anything...lmao

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

i do work

UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Just a little head's up...........I'm closing on my new house in a couple wks and will be completely moved in by the end of Jan which means sometime in Feb............house warming party! I'll let you guys know for sure what date we're going to have it but all I gotta say is...........bbq, bonfire and keg........oh yeah.
                        ....KEG :O:O:O .....UGS HOMIES :O:O:O ......i'm there!
                        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

count me in just let me know what day ahead of time.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Ohhhhh Yeeeeaahhhhhh!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            Holy Santa clause shnit.....house party!!!
                            Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                            ....KEG :O:O:O .....UGS HOMIES :O:O:O ......i'm there!
                            Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                            count me in just let me know what day ahead of time.
                            Good to hear, I'll let you guys know when it's going down.

Been kinda out of the loop lately since my new addition to the family will be here any day now.

I'm going to hit up the sign shop this weekend for a set of the new decals I made so you guys can see what they look like and so we can all start rocking them!

You guys going to be down to put a UGS caravan together to crash the ATL Meet/Import Alliance in April or what?!

Comment

chris, congrats on the new edition!! and i'm definitely down for the AI meet in April! i went in october to the one in TN, shit was CRAZYYY
                              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

as of right now im game for both meets, if anything changes ill let ya ***s know 2011 WE TAKEN OVER YALL!!!!!
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X