This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
    $900 91 ef hatch 4 speed stick d15b2 carbureter has aggressive body kit oem stanley rear wing sri headers straight piped slammed to the ground r34 style vent in hood
    I'll talk to my cousin who's looking for a car.
    Idk if he'll want something slammed to the ground though.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Hi guys

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196693
      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

hey guys up date on the cb

i welded up a new 2.5" exhaust with high flow cat co cat converter 22'' magnaflow resonator 18" ebay resonator into on oval obx dual tip straight through muffler.

next on my list is to pressure test my radiator if bad i will swap it out with another oem unit. then i will start curing my massive amounts of cancer.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
        91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
        funds for swap:$000.00
        Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
        Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Hello

Hello to all my fellow Michigan CB7tuners, finally past the beginners section and ready to get involved in the forum.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=198825 Members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by STOCKa6 View Post
            Hello to all my fellow Michigan CB7tuners, finally past the beginners section and ready to get involved in the forum.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=198825 Members ride thread
            Where are you in Michigan?
            MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I am currently in Tawas, originally from and frequently visiting Midland though.

Comment

Originally posted by STOCKa6 View Post
                I am currently in Tawas, originally from and frequently visiting Midland though.
                Man, you sure are up there!

I'm in Clarkston, I know of one member in Rochester, and another that's in Auburn Hills during the summers.

I would I could come visit, but to be honest I only drive through there on my way up north.
                MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Yeah Tawas is up there for sure, and there isn't jack to do either. lol, interestingly enough I will be even further up north when i go off to school next year, I'm talking northwestern U.P. eh.

Comment

I'm in Ann Arbor. Anyone within a decent distance have an F22 trans mount I could borrow for a few days?
                    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Nevermind

Comment

Is there anyone else in Northeastern Michigan, or even reaching over towards ***lord or Traverse City. Most specifically I'm curious if people are keeping tabs on the population of CB's in scrap yards in the area. About a year ago I needed some parts and called around from Saginaw/Bay City to Alpena, and West Branch and even over to Traverse city, none to be found. Luckily I stumbled upon a 93 LX Sedan in Hale, but over the last year I took the passenger side doors, a trunk lid, and miscellaneous electrical connectors and odds and ends. Some one else pulled the tranny out of it, and the front and drivers side were damaged, and the interior was water logged.

Never the less yesterday I discovered that car had been hauled off and scrapped, and I do believe it is very possible that there are no more CB Accords in NE Michigan pick and pulls. No one has to post specific locations if they don't want, but is anyone from up north? Do you know of any CB's locally? If you are from somewhere else, how are your yards? I would now have to drive to Flint for the chance of finding a CB. Is it this hard to find CB's in all of michigan or just up north, and I mean on the road as well.

Not trying to rant, just curious about keeping tabs on the populations of CB's on the road and in yards to help keep the running ones alive.
                        Last edited by STOCKa6; 07-13-2013, 10:40 PM. Reason: It censored a towns name

Comment

I saw proably 10 90-97's today. Probably 6 were nearly complete CB's. A few manuals, 5 sets of perfect headlights. You pull junkyard in Mason. I bought two CD leather seats and two CB sedan door panels for 25.

Comment

What a different market down state. lol

Comment

Just thought I would say hi. I just found out that there are regional forums here (yes, I know I should scroll down once in a while).

Anyway, I'm in Ann Arbor, MI, running into problems trying to put a F22A head on a 1997 F22B engine block. I wish I had bought a full F22A engine - while the F22A head bolts up fine, a lot of other F22B parts don't bolt to the F22A head.

Comment

Hey, who's active around here? I'm in Ypsi now. Want to meet some new people!

Comment

Working...
                                X