This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott,

I see, good point in the sedan versus coupe for practicality. You with your daughter's mother or did you two separate?

You could save money by swapping over the F22a4 from DX (yes, it is) into the LX. Then, put H swap into DX and enhance that setup to save money?

Just a thought...
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Car For Sale Soon..

FYI to all you MI members. I have had my DX back for a while, (yes I bought it back because my Mazda blew up.)

I will be selling it when winter comes close to an end, around tax time. Long story short, I'm doing well for myself right now since I got a new job, I'm the manager at a detail shop in Kentwood that deals mostly with dealerships like Delta Imports, etc. I want to get into something newer with less miles and a little more luxury so the DX has to go once spring starts to hit.

The car is mechanically sound, no issues engine or tranny wise. Newer F22A6 and rebuilt Automatic Transmission. I/H/E modifications, I'll even throw in some lowering springs for the right price. I just had the car checked out at Dons BP Service here in Wyoming and have paperwork to show the car is in great running shape. I have an hour commute to work and back everyday and I haven't had any problems with her. She pulls hard and runs like a top! It has 195,000 miles, and its more or less my beater car for now. The interior is in great shape! The outside has no visible rust because its been cut off and fiberglass/bondoed and painted over with black paint/primer. It looks decent. I have a binder with records, receipts, etc. for the car.

I'm going to be asking $1500 or best offer, obviously I'll be flexible on the price for you guys. Basically if you're looking for a decent, good running, reliable car that gets great gas mileage, this is it. I just need an upgrade. Just throwing it out there now for you guys. I'll be all business come tax time so you can hit me up with questions.

If anybodys wondering what I'm looking at getting, It'll be something along the lines of a 2000+ Accord EX, Acura CL, or Acura TL. I'm leaning towards the CL 3.2 Coupe because its sporty yet practical, and has a comfortable luxury feel.
      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

So today i was super bored, so just for shits 'n' giggles i went to the junkyard.

I found quite a few preludes with oem stanley fogs, some cb's with oem sunroof visors and everything i would need for a 5 lug swap. the list goes on and on.... but non of which i bought.
        No, instead i bought a flushmount from a 88 maxima.

Just thought that i'd share what i did.

Comment

Replaced the radiator and coolant hoses in my DX yesterday, the old one was severely corroded and it seemed like a nice day to get some preventative maintenance done.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
            So today i was super bored, so just for shits 'n' giggles i went to the junkyard.

I found quite a few preludes with oem stanley fogs, some cb's with oem sunroof visors and everything i would need for a 5 lug swap. the list goes on and on.... but non of which i bought.
            No, instead i bought a flushmount from a 88 maxima.

Just thought that i'd share what i did.
            Gdw matd hey mate all or text me i have a new shoe and i can't re what i am 8wring so all or text me so i can send you some surprise pictures

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
            91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
            funds for swap:$000.00
            Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
            Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

quick question guys. how many people are from the detroit area? thing is i may get stuck there due to work and am just curious what its like besides the gloomy aspect you always hear. thanks guys.
              R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
              CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
              Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

To me, the actual Detroit area is just as bad as what everyone makes it seem like. Once you get out the ghettos and into the suburbs it's much better. What city are you working in?
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

selling my Koni's and Neuspeeds if anybody is interested

Comment

Does anyone know what the tint laws are here? I just noticed how cheap tint is. I'd like 2.5% or 5%, but I don't want to peel it off as soon as I put it on.
                    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                      Does anyone know what the tint laws are here? I just noticed how cheap tint is. I'd like 2.5% or 5%, but I don't want to peel it off as soon as I put it on.
                      Google it.

But i wouldnt suggest anything lower than 20%, thats what i have all around.
                      Anything lower and you can kiss night time visability goodbye.

Comment

this new job i have is so cool. on my lunch and breaks i have been working on my upper plenum for my h23 intake. it is going to look so bad ass when i get done with it. its going to look totally aftermarket.

i am also making some new seats for the florida marlins.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                        91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                        funds for swap:$000.00
                        Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                        Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                          this new job i have is so cool. on my lunch and breaks i have been working on my upper plenum for my h23 intake. it is going to look so bad ass when i get done with it. its going to look totally aftermarket.

i am also making some new seats for the florida marlins.
                          Awesome! Pics are a must as always!.

And my build plans have changed.
                          When I get my tax return, I got a 91 lx 5 speed lined up for purchase.
                          And it will be receiving a Garret Snail that i just picked up!

Comment

Hey fellas

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...40#post2961940

Comment

Not bad. I've never even heard of that model.
                              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Spring Meet

Hey guys,

I'm very busy with work and such and I just don't have the time to plan anything as far as meets. If someone wants to take it into their own hands this Spring and set something up then you are more than welcome to. Shoot, I wouldnt mind just another Grand Ledge meet at Wendys if thats all, I'd like to see you guys again and hopefully meet some of our new members. I'd really like to see Cisco get his white project out and come on out with us. Whatta ya say we get something rollin' for April 2012?

Comment

Working...
                                X