No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok well, that sucks. I will be back home on monday, but I think we may be moving here so who knows

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

What happend to KCSR? I haven't been on there in a while..

EDIT: KCSR appears to be back up.. It worked for me anyways.

Comment

back in the game... with lots of new goodies
        MRT

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          What happend to KCSR? I haven't been on there in a while..

EDIT: KCSR appears to be back up.. It worked for me anyways.
          Yeah, KCSR works now.

KW put a message on the board on 1-3-08 that said, KCSR is closed because of a couple members are not obeying the rules.

But he opened it up a couple days after that.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...24#post1273524
            MRT

Comment

New night shots look good Ryan. I never thought of the Nelson. We need to get a group of us together when it starts to warm up a little bit, it not as much fun when its 20 degrees out...

I just added a few new pics to my MR also.. Link in my sig. Later

Comment

Hey yo....I gots a long story, but im ok(for all those who wandered if i was dead)

Long story-short..no job + little money = broke down car

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

bummer man.
                  yeah, i think thatd be a pretty sweet place to get some group pictures though mike, especially the new bloch building, it looks amazing at night
                  MRT

Comment

UP from the dead.

Faheem I saw you driving around campus yesterday afternoon around 2. At least I am pretty sure that was you. I just caught the car out of the corner of my eye. Driving down the drive on the west side of campus.

Comment

UP from the dead.

Faheem I saw you driving around campus yesterday afternoon around 2. At least I am pretty sure that was you. I just caught the car out of the corner of my eye. Driving down the drive on the west side of campus.
                      Yeah, word bro. I saw you, too.

Cb is looking good!

Comment

Anyone going to the World of Wheels show next weekend? Just curious. I may be heading down there one day.

Comment

hmm Luis and I may go on sat morning. We get our taxes back on friday. Which is quite a bit. So I will tell him about it, I didnt know it was next weekend.

Why dont you ever call me back Mike, I called today to see if you wanted to go take pics and cruise, we got our coupe home.

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

CB FOR SALE!

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                            Why dont you ever call me back Mike, I called today to see if you wanted to go take pics and cruise, we got our coupe home.
                            Sorry Nicole, I have been really busy with School and getting ready for Nationals.

Comment

Anyone alive in these parts? Awlful quiet lately. Later

Comment

Anyone alive in these parts? Awlful quiet lately. Later
                                I think the kc crew died out....all well, we are still doing our thing with our cb's and whatnot. Got the coupe, havent driven it much though, it needs new tires. I think when it starts getting nicer, we are going to lower it. But my sedan has the vtec again, I am so happy......
                                We went to WOW today.....I was thinking it was the import thing, but its not its all muscle cars

whats the one with the imports and modded cars....I forgot the name of it.

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X