Clear All

so I bought a civic today....here is the thread

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1334879

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Im alive...just not in KC

We may be plannig a trip to KC this Thursday. Not for sure just yet, but if we do, i'll give somebody a call. Mike whats your number? Nicole has to watch the kids, so if shes busy i was thinking of maybe hitting you or Faheem up..see what you guys are doing...

Let me know

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

World of Wheels Pics

I will be in class most of the day Thursday Mike. I will PM you my number though. How early or late will you be in town? LMK. Later

Comment

Not sure. If we do go, we'll probably leave at a decent hour like 9 or 10. Then we'll probably do all our business and running around during the day. Later in the day is probably when we'll be be doing any hanging out or anything so most everyone will be home.

I'll keep in touch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Sounds good Mike. I know I have class from 2-3:15 and again 6-9. I either have my simunitions training or an open gun range day from 4-5:30. I can't remember which it is. I will check when I go in tonight and let you know.

Comment

well its because im not in kansas city until the summer
              we need to do a meet soon tho! i need to show off my new ride to you guys
              MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou
                well its because im not in kansas city until the summer
                What? Where the hell are you? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                  What? Where the hell are you? Did I miss something?
                  I'm in Manhattan at Kansas State right now lol, i don't think i really told you guys that. So i'm not too far away, but yeah
                  MRT

Comment

Right on.. What are you majoring in? When is your Spring Break? Maybe we can setup a Spring Break meet. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      Right on.. What are you majoring in? When is your Spring Break? Maybe we can setup a Spring Break meet. Later
                      i was in mechanical/nuclear engineering, but i changed to open option, i might change back. my spring break is the 14-23rd of march, but i wont be back in town until the 21st. we should do one the 22nd
                      MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou
                        my spring break is the 14-23rd of march, but i wont be back in town until the 21st. we should do one the 22nd
                        Mine is the same week. 22nd is good for me. It is the day before Easter, so that works. Hopefully it will be feeling at least a little bit like spring by then. Anyone else interested?

Comment

Mike, I am assuming that you didnt make the trek to KC today did you? The weather was pretty shitty this weekend. All of my stuff after 3:30 was canceled the campus pretty much shut down. I was supposed to have a test tonight that I was hoping to get done and over with. Next week I guess.

I have nothing tomorrow until around 5pm. As long as the weather and roads are decent I plan on heading out to SMP or somewhere to get some new pics. Later

Comment

I just talked to Kevin, he said he is game for the meet in spring break. He has a nice little surprise on his 240SX.

Me and tunerman will come, too.

Comment

Yeah....the weather pwnd me.

Id like to make a meet. Id like to be able to hang out with everyone for more than an hour or two, but if i go to KC ive got some other stuff to take care of as well, so i need to talk to some ppl and see if i can make a weekend thing out of it. I'll look at what i can do for 3.22.

Comment

I'll have to remember to see when Bri has spring break. She will probably have it all cleaned up and for sale by then.

Any thoughts on spreading this to KCSR? I was thinking if we do that we should show up 30 minutes or so before KCSR people and get some pictures of just the cb's. LMK. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X