Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thats the way I was leaning. Been watching the local forums and Craigslist for two weeks, no luck yet.

Comment

Anyone intested in my Tsudo "Fireball" Catback exhaust system? I have something else in the works and will have no use for my current setup. Might as well help out someone local if there is a need, otherwise I will just scrap it. Not going to bother messing with shipping. It is still on my car, hopefully will have it off and the new setup on by this weekend. LMK.

Comment

Ugly pinstripe removed yesterday new wheels and coilovers from Rob when my funds are finished collecting!
          MRT

Comment

Ryan, Trade me cars! hahaha.
            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Dylan tell Shelby to hook a brotha up...

.....cut that bumper price in half.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

gooooood luck. Hes retiring from the game, I doubt hes willing to slash prices yet.
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

duuuuuuuuuude shelby. lol. ah that was a fun night, eh dylan? Finally got the wheels on guys, almost have the coilovers paid off too, so those will be on soon.
                  MRT

Comment

WAS in KC today and yesterday. Tried to hit up the JY yesterday and i couldnt get there in time. Was there today and i was sorely disappointed. About a dozen or more CBs, -1- CD5(9697), a few newer ludes(1 was 4WS) and that was about it. A couple of Legends, all sedans and no bumpers. The CD was bumper-less as well. Only saw 1 SE, it was a coupe and the leather was trashed. No BB4s or flushies.

I did manage to find a real clean set of 9091 rear mudflaps(yes, the ones that say "HONDA") and a decent pair of front flaps as well.

I didnt check out any other JYs other than the one on Truman as i was coming from St Joe and already wasnt looking forward to the drive back here.

Not sure when ill be in KC again, but ill hit somebody up. Faheem, sorry i headed out. I wasnt there as long as i had anticiapted.

Comment

which one did you try? the JY off of 18th street expressway always has tons of cb's, I usually see 30+ at that one. Thats where I found my legend lip too
                      MRT

Comment

18th street expressway, eh?

I only know of and have been to the one at Truman/I-435. Theres the Mo-Kan one down the road from there but theyre not a U-Pick-It.

Comment

Well you guys asked me to check in and here it goes. I got pulled over last month. No Ins, Susp License, and Exp Tags. Got that taken care of in Lenexa. They dropped the tags and reduced the other so I ended up with 2 $300 dollar parking tickets. Just got Overland Park to go now. At least I'm legal to drive again.

Well alot has changed for me. The cb has become low priority and I will probably sell her in the future. I have a girlfriend now and well... I'm gonna be a father. ^^

I have a job lined up to start June 1st. Just one little detail. It's in Centralia, WA. Soo, I'm gonna be moving up there within the next week or two. Have a place to stay and everything already lined up. Gonna be a long drive but should be fun.

Thanks to all of you KC folks who've helped me along the way. It's been fun hanging with ya. If you want to call or meet up before I head out my cell is 913-636-8040. So long KC.

Originally posted by deevergote
                          When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

HOLY MACARONI!!!!

A kid?? Washington?? Wow. Good luck Joe. Dont let them NW guys push ya around lol. Definietly come around once in a while and keep us posted. Sucks youre selling the CB, but its what ya gotta do.

You should part it to me.

Comment

dibs CF hood saw you yesterday joe, its a bummer you're getting rid of it, it was looking really good. congrats on the kid, best of luck to you and your girl!
                              MRT

Comment

Damn Joe. Glad to hear things are going good for you, well besides having to sell the CB. Congrats on the upcoming little one. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X