No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not doing anything tonight. Give me a call if you have any ideas. BTW do you wanna meet up before the car show tomorrow?

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Hey, if this goes down, which'll be monday, does anybody wanna meet up or see the new ride? Id like to see nicoles swap while im out that far anyway...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Ya that would be cool. Just post up or give me a call when your up here. My cell is on the first or second page in here. If Mike comes (Assuming he's willing.) it might be a good chance for pics.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Sounds good to me Mike.. I have stuff to do in the morning and the first part of the after noon but I should be free by 2pm and available until 5pm or so since I have an evening class Monday.. You know I am always willing to snap some pictures..

Tomorrow Joe, I plan on going up to that Car/Truck/Bike show about 2:45 or 3pm. Easiest place to meet up would probably be on the Northeast corner of 59th Terrace and Nieman Road, there is a Carquest at 5923 Nieman Road. In that parking lot is where I plan on parking.. I believe my little sister and maybe my dad are coming along.. I should be in the CB, if something changes and I won't be in the CB I will give you a call.. Anyone else thinking of coming?

As for tonight, I have been outside working my ass off painting our POS shed, which is only half done, so I am just going to hang out at home.. Later

Comment

Ok, well, the shop said to just drop it off, so we'll se how long it takes them to get to it. Whether it happens or not, id still like to hange a bit. btw, do the 9091 LX's have ABS

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              Ok, well, the shop said to just drop it off, so we'll se how long it takes them to get to it. Whether it happens or not, id still like to hange a bit. btw, do the 9091 LX's have ABS
              no abs. they have drums.

Comment

pics are up of some of the swap on my MR page

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I'm planning on having a bunch of y'all over for burgers and dogs either this weekend or next weekend. So my question is when would work for you? I am actually hoping that free food might entice some of you that I haven't met yet to come out.

Comment

I dunno if i can make the meet, but i have to assess some funds, and if i can afford it, i may make it out sometime. Id like to make the meet, but im really just wanting to see/ride this alledged "swap"

5 Hours and $40 in gas is a bit much for free dogs...sorry Joe
                    ...unless you plan on it being like 2 weeks from now, then, yeah, i might make that. Ill keep y'all posted.

Comment

I am trying to get my dad to take the boys friday night. so that would be good!

My roomate is off also and my car will be drivable this weekend!!
                      yea yea

Nicole

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Cool. Anyone else? This is open to anyone that wants to show up. I would really like to meet some more of you. Even if your cb isn't running right now come on out.

Comment

Aside from me and the ict guys, thats it. I know Steelbluesleepr and QuakerJoe are south of me, but i dunno if theyd make the trip

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                            Aside from me and the ict guys, thats it. I know Steelbluesleepr and QuakerJoe are south of me, but i dunno if theyd make the trip

what do you mean thats it, there is rob, derek, ryan, tim, thats all i can think of now, and all of them are actually in kc

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Derek hasnt been on, or at least posted, in like 6 months...figured he moved on or whatever. I though rob and everybody were in OP

I forgot about erok..he's up north. Id like to meet him and see his car..

So how many "KC Metro" People are there that would/could make it?
                              nicole(hondaccordgrl)
                              mike(madspleen)
                              Matt(sublime)
                              Me(mike - greencb7inkc)
                              Joe(geist zero)
                              Faheem and Omar(hondaguy1212 & tunerman)
                              rob(203cree)??
                              ryan - ??
                              tim - ??

not sure who cornerkid is....i need to be filled in, lol.
                              Last edited by MikeW; 09-20-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I've seen Derek a few times on blackbob, saw him at target too.

Comment

Working...
                                X