No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would work. But lets head up north maybe, get somthing different. Hodge park is what tim was talking about, he said there is a little town and you can eat and shit there. and buffulo or however you spell it, im tired sorry. anyhow, and there is golf and go carts and shit(if its nice)

If not, people are welcome at my house anytime(as long as you let me know you are coming so its all nice and clean ) anyhow. Whatever works

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

My house is a possibility also.. I believe it will be just my little sister, the dog and me. I believe my parents are going to Iowa for the weekend.. Only thing with my house is everyone that is any lower then me will have to park at the neighbors which is back a short gravel road.. But my house already has a grill and a big back yard.. I'd be willing to take up a collection for beverages for those of us that are of age.. Just LMK.. Later

Comment

look wut i found on g2ichttp://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/icemangsr/meet/PICT0917.jpg
        http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t/PICT0917.jpg
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
          look wut i found on g2ichttp://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/icemangsr/meet/PICT0917.jpg
          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t/PICT0917.jpg

yes that was one of our kcsr meets here a little while ago.....and he is a friend of ours

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Tonight:

I figured we can go to haritage park in olathe. If you are up for it call me 913-334-8021 take some pics, eat do whatever. I will be sitting at mcdonalds off of 35hwy and 75th street at 5:30pm that is 1 hour and 15 min from now.

I do have my kids, so if you have kids bring them along. Maybe we can cook out at the park or somthing and there is a play ground there for the kids to play on.

Or we can head out by my dads house in Raymore. There is a lake there and we can explorer out that way for some good pics.

Nicole
            Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 10-20-2007, 05:36 PM.

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Plans changed again.. Call Nicole's cell phone (913) 334-8021 for the update.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                Plans changed again.. Call Nicole's cell phone (913) 334-8021 for the update.. Later

you punked out on us, we had some fun. It was nice meeting you Will and your beautiful daughter Lexy!!!!!!

Remember next weekend, we are chillin. If you want more info guys, we are all meeting up next saturday!

Will be fun, and drinking at my house!

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it was fun. Nice to meet you guys too!
                  91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                    you punked out on us, we had some fun.
                    Sorry I had a situation back here at home that I had to tend to.. It endend up taking longer then I thought it would and there was no budging my sister to tag along..

My house is out for next weekend unless my parents will approve becuase it sounds like they will be home.. I am sure they would not object to the idea of hanging out and bbq'ing but they are uneasy about alcohol being consumed.. lol that coming from my dad who works at a wine distillery..

Comment

So are you actually a cop now Mike?

- Rob -
                      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                      85 Toyota 4Runner
                      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                      2008 HD 1200N
                      2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                        So are you actually a cop now Mike?
                        Not yet.. Still going to JCCC taking the Administration of Justice program with a side of Automotive Technology lol. Someday soon I will be though.. Hopefully by this time next year I will either be at least a conditional hire with Shawnee PD, or Johnson County SO, or maybe a Corrections Officer for the county.. Corrections is looking like a good starting path.. Who knows though.. Later

Comment

Luis is trying to get this sat off, so lets get somthing going. Everyone keep sat evening open!!!!!!

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Anyone!!!!?????

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

theres a distinct chance I'll be in the KC area the weekend of DEC 6th... who wants to play some fuckin pong!?
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
                                theres a distinct chance I'll be in the KC area the weekend of DEC 6th... who wants to play some fuckin pong!?
                                Are you coming over big boy?

so I am guessing it will have to be sat the 8th.

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X