No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt lloking at too many engines, but you know most of the CBs out there are DX and LX, so i imagine there a few.

I came across, probably at least 6 or 7 CBs. Mudflaps, 9091 armrest, JDM climate control, a cracked sunroof visor and a spoiler are about all i came across. :/

Im doing my foglights this weekend, so...If you happen to come across any CD rear sidemarkers in good condition, pick em up and ill get em from you. I couldnt find any while i was there, so maybe there might be one while youre there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I will be in KC this weekend to watch the Chargers/Chiefs game. Anything going on this saturday.
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

So, today was my first day of class down at JCCC. My class is right off the parking garage, so I pulled in there. I had a "Public Safety" vehicle behind me so I was going easy on the speed and trying to keep the noise down due to my uber rare USDM busted up flex pipe. I only caused one car's alarm to chirp. I pull into a parking spot, turn the car off, grab my stuff and get out of the car. The "Public Safety" car has stopped directly behind my car. He gets out and asks if I have a second. I say sure. According to him and his 60 year old ears and eyes, I allegedly caused 4 car's alarms to go into full alarm mode.

Now knowing that he has authority to write parking tickets and basically nothing more, I asked why I couldn't hear the alarms anymore when I had just pulled in and drove in the garage less then 30 seconds before I was parked, and now it is silent. He told me "they must have disarmed themselves." I acknowledged the one car that I heard the alarm chirp and saw the headlights flash twice, told him that I was probably the one responsible for that chirp but that was the only alarm that I heard or saw as I passed by. I apologized for inconveniencing him and told him that I have parts ordered to fix the hole in my exhaust and it will hopefully be fixed before I come back to campus on Tuesday. He then told me the following "If your exhaust is not fixed by Tuesday, you should refrain from parking in the garage."

Out of all the time I have been down at JCCC either attending classes or just using campus for car pictures, this is the one and only time I have ever heard any complaints from anyone about a car causing a car alarm to chrip. Even the time KCSR's Import meet was down there and idiots were driving through at redline and car alarms were going off "Public Safety" passed by and waved. Apparently a group of Imports is intimidating to them but when they catch one of us alone its a different story.

Needless to say, repaired or not I plan on parking in the garage on Tuesday, what is he going to do? Write me a parking ticket?

Comment

Yeah!

Fuck Authority.

Hoping to come to KC next weekend. If not saturday, then sunday ill probably be and the PnP on Truman. Ill let everyone know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I have a friend coming into town the weekend of my bday (jan 31st) so not this weekend next weekend. If you guys want to do something fri or sat evening let me know. he drives a 97 civic hatch. good lookin car. and I will be driving my accord, so if you guys wanna do something or whatever let me know

913-602-2608

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

you coming out to the big meet? you should!
              MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                you coming out to the big meet? you should!
                Where is it, I dont trust my car enough to go a long distance. I have to change the head this next coming week. But hit me up on my cell Ryan.

Nicole

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                  Where is it, I dont trust my car enough to go a long distance. I have to change the head this next coming week. But hit me up on my cell Ryan.

Nicole
                  chicago thats not too far, right?
                  MRT

Comment

Nicole, just saw the Reason's up on Craigslist. Sad to see them go, I always liked the look of those on your sedan. The colors just seemed to match up nicely.

Figured I would post the link up in this thread, maybe someone will want to keep them in the MO/KAN CB crew.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/988732350.html

Comment

actually i am selling my car over all.....and keeping my rims if the price isnt right. im tired of messing with the accord, i think the motor is blown from steve the guy who fucked my timing belt up back in TN.

he didnt put it on right and now my motor is knocking and doesnt want to start in the mornings.

so i am selling the accord and looking for another car that is reliable....

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Whole or parts?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Whole or parts?
                          x2.

Comment

hopefully whole.......

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Boo to that. That sucks. This thread is dead. It is supposed to get warm soon, you should start something back up!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by PittCB7grl View Post
                                Boo to that. That sucks. This thread is dead. It is supposed to get warm soon, you should start something back up!
                                Possibly if I have some time. Been busy lately. School sucks. Especially Chem 1.

Sorry I haven't been around. Life's been a little hectic lately.

Anyways I still don't have a job, but I'm a full time student. I'll be moving soon though. My girlfriend and I are moving in together.

Set something up and I'll try to make it. My weekdays are usually pretty full though. If anyone needs me call or text. 913-636-8040.

Oh. On a side note. Do any of you know how to weld? Need a new cat installed and my exhaust patched. Preferably very cheap or if that Mod-Meet happens could do it there. (Sitting so low is bad in KC...)

Originally posted by deevergote
                                When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Working...
                                X